This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's easy to gear through LFR they said, drop chances are doubled they said.

#1Glockass1Posted 4/4/2013 8:11:25 AM
I've opened 4 more bags before I decided to keep them:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/lbc7t.jpg
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#2XtraTPosted 4/4/2013 8:18:32 AM
Friggin kids these days, in my time LFR didn't even give gold and you didn't have the opportunity to roll multiple times on the same boss by using coins.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#3Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:21:12 AM
XtraT posted...
Friggin kids these days, in my time LFR didn't even give gold and you didn't have the opportunity to roll multiple times on the same boss by using coins.

you posted the same thing on another thread
---
#4Ghengi5Tr0nPosted 4/4/2013 8:22:54 AM
Kids these days, back in my day you actually had to be in a raiding guild and raid with 40 people. You had to earn your gear and purchase said gear with DKP. If you didn't have enough DKP it would either go to someone who did or get disenchanted.
---
"Walk through the flames with me until I'm free and from life departed piss on my dead skin, you broken hearted"
#5WonASCPosted 4/4/2013 8:23:30 AM
Glockass1 posted...
XtraT posted...

Because you're what's wrong with society. People thinking they're entitled to gear without work.
#6Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:26:13 AM
WonASC posted...
Glockass1 posted...
XtraT posted...

Because you're what's wrong with society. People thinking they're entitled to gear without work.

lol. Because I care deeply about joining a raiding guild. I just wanted to test the new drop rates and was disappointed.
---
#74sakuraHa0Posted 4/4/2013 8:29:35 AM
Ghengi5Tr0n posted...
Kids these days, back in my day you actually had to be in a raiding guild and raid with 40 people. You had to earn your gear and purchase said gear with DKP. If you didn't have enough DKP it would either go to someone who did or get disenchanted.

Man, still remember the bad memory when I saw Priest gear drop from MC, and I was not allowed to roll because of DKP system. :(
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#8Ghengi5Tr0nPosted 4/4/2013 8:33:27 AM
Lol. Same happened to me with my bloodfang shoulders :(
---
"Walk through the flames with me until I'm free and from life departed piss on my dead skin, you broken hearted"
#9angrywalrus13Posted 4/4/2013 8:46:29 AM
Increased =/= guaranteed. Bad luck is still possible.

Hell, they're even working on implementing a "guaranteed" drop after bad luck streaks, just for people who don't get the concept of randomness. :o
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#10Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:49:02 AM
angrywalrus13 posted...
Increased =/= guaranteed. Bad luck is still possible.

Hell, they're even working on implementing a "guaranteed" drop after bad luck streaks, just for people who don't get the concept of randomness. :o

I considered myself a bit luckier than normal after I got Deathcharger and Azure Drake on the 1st try. Guess not.
---