This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's easy to gear through LFR they said, drop chances are doubled they said.

#21Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 9:48:26 AM
That_70s_show posted...
halomonkey1_3_5 posted...
Glockass1 posted...
Yhi posted...
nice netherweave bags op.

Hit 90 on Sunday.

>90
>no grummlepack

for shame

Hate Kun-Lai. Didn't do its quests.

It takes literally 2 hubs to get it though.

You underestimate the power of laziness.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#22ryanell666Posted 4/4/2013 9:59:15 AM
Don't worry....complain more about it, and Blizzard will try to get you a 24 slot bag more easily.
#23vahndragonwingPosted 4/4/2013 10:00:22 AM
stupid casuals wanting bags, ruining the community and sacrificing newborns to the lfr gods, chanting "shut up and give me my loooooot"
---
IMO
#24ryanell666Posted 4/4/2013 10:09:49 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
stupid casuals wanting bags, ruining the community and sacrificing newborns to the lfr gods, chanting "shut up and give me my loooooot"

royalites!

you owe me a nickel....
#25_Anticlimactic_Posted 4/4/2013 10:52:45 AM
WonASC posted...
Glockass1 posted...
XtraT posted...
Friggin kids these days, in my time LFR didn't even give gold and you didn't have the opportunity to roll multiple times on the same boss by using coins.

you posted the same thing on another thread

Because you're what's wrong with society. People thinking they're entitled to gear without work.

Lets be honest here, with the direction that activision took WoW he is entitled to get the gear. its a horrible system and i agree that entitlement is a large problem with younger generations, but i think this is one of those cases where you should blame the game not the player,
#26ryanell666Posted 4/6/2013 11:51:57 AM
_Anticlimactic_ posted...
WonASC posted...
Glockass1 posted...
XtraT posted...
Friggin kids these days, in my time LFR didn't even give gold and you didn't have the opportunity to roll multiple times on the same boss by using coins.

Because you're what's wrong with society. People thinking they're entitled to gear without work.

Lets be honest here, with the direction that activision took WoW he is entitled to get the gear. its a horrible system and i agree that entitlement is a large problem with younger generations, but i think this is one of those cases where you should blame the game not the player,

This doesn't make sense.

If Acti-blizzard's entire business plan is to cater to the casual/baddies. Then you need to blame the player, since they cry about not getting those entitlements without earning it. they threaten to withdrawal their sub fees, acti-blizzard caves. Ta~da! A game for the lazy!
#27shawn10000000Posted 4/6/2013 1:08:24 PM
glock this is OT but what bag addon is that? ive gotten tired of bagon and want one that auto sorts stuff for me :P
#28Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 1:17:42 PM
shawn10000000 posted...
glock this is OT but what bag addon is that? ive gotten tired of bagon and want one that auto sorts stuff for me :P

ArkInventory
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#29shawn10000000Posted 4/6/2013 1:19:51 PM
Glockass1 posted...
shawn10000000 posted...

ArkInventory

thanks <3
#30toolittletimePosted 4/6/2013 1:52:04 PM
ryanell666 posted...
_Anticlimactic_ posted...
WonASC posted...
Glockass1 posted...
XtraT posted...

This doesn't make sense.

If Acti-blizzard's entire business plan is to cater to the casual/baddies. Then you need to blame the player, since they cry about not getting those entitlements without earning it. they threaten to withdrawal their sub fees, acti-blizzard caves. Ta~da! A game for the lazy!

You will get far in the world if you run a business that caters to 1% of your customers, "baddies", jeez if anyone over 12 uses this term to criticize players who don't put in all that time from their real lives to get shinier gear I wouldn't expect them to admit it anywhere but on this board.
---
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
Mark Twain