This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a class ?

#1Flame_Spirit_XPosted 4/5/2013 10:28:34 AM
I'm currently an undead Warlock and I was thinking of Rolling a new class , I like to cast spells but I also like to provide melee presence , and I prefer a class with survivability , also with a smaller rotation than I am currently using with affliction. And I'm tired of all this damn cloth lol. Anyone wanna recommend me something it would be appreciated.
---
DuppyDem
#2halomonkey1_3_5Posted 4/5/2013 10:34:55 AM
I'm not sure if any of the casters do much in melee range. Enhancement shaman is kinda reversed(melee class with some ranged presence) but they probably have more buttons to press than affliction does. They do have above-average survivability in PvE though(I dont PvP much so I cant say about that). Maybe someone else knows more about what you want though.
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#3frickinajPosted 4/5/2013 2:22:49 PM
Unholy dk's kinda similar. Still blast them with shadow magic, you have a pet ghoul that runs around like a derp and smacks stuff in the face. Pretty simple rotation as well
#4TheAncientMonkPosted 4/5/2013 4:27:13 PM
DK sounds about right.
#5DawnshadowPosted 4/5/2013 4:33:56 PM
DK, paladin, or maybe enhancement shaman, although I'm leaning toward DK. While paladins are technically casters, they don't feel as caster-y as DKs.
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/