This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My god I love rogue pvp, just for the sake of being annoying.

#1Genocet_10-325Posted 4/5/2013 11:45:44 AM
Sap someone until DRs make it impossible, cheap shot, mut>mut>envenom, vanish, cheap shot, mut>mut>envenom, preparation/vanish, cheap shot, mut>mut>envenom, mut>kidneyshot, mut>mut>envenom

Nothing survives 1v1.
---
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno. MapleStory IGN: Leaphetamine, Scania
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Tayphetamine
#2metroidfreakv4Posted 4/5/2013 11:48:07 AM
We went double rogue in our rbgs last night. Was fun :)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SO-HGwxJNg
#3Glockass1Posted 4/5/2013 12:18:30 PM
A good player can survive.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#4ZweizergainPosted 4/5/2013 12:37:27 PM
and for the sake of annoy melees, i equip blood horror only in random bg
#5GhostfeetPosted 4/5/2013 1:21:33 PM
I've got an alt rogue waiting in the wings right now, I'm still collecting heirlooms for him. Once he's good to go its going to be straight pvp though, from 10 on. Maybe the odd random dungeon here or there.
---
"I drink and I smash because I love." ~ Rocko
XBL GT: DisposableDuck
#6shawn10000000Posted 4/5/2013 1:26:35 PM(edited)
bestial wrath - laugh at rogue and proceed to let pet solo him.
dunno what's more annoying, a pet doing more damage than the person you're fighting or endless stuns...probably the stuns.
#7Slayerblade11Posted 4/5/2013 1:33:33 PM
A decent BM hunter, WW monk, or UH DK will destroy a Rogue 1v1.
#8Genocet_10-325(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 2:10:57 PM
Slayerblade11 posted...
A decent BM hunter, WW monk, or UH DK will destroy a Rogue 1v1.

I don't see the first or third very often. I forgot about monks and their stupid disarm bubble.
---
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno. MapleStory IGN: Leaphetamine, Scania
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Tayphetamine
#9Lady_TygryPosted 4/5/2013 2:26:37 PM(edited)
Sap someone until DRs make it impossible, cheap shot, mut>mut>envenom, vanish, cheap shot, mut>mut>envenom, preparation/vanish, cheap shot, mut>mut>envenom, mut>kidneyshot, mut>mut>envenom

Nothing survives 1v1.

Sure, when they're afk. Do you always fight people who fail to use any CDs whatsoever?

EDIT: I guess you know you're falling out of the loop when you don't even notice Geno alts anymore.
---
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow, we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
#10Gigant0pithecusPosted 4/5/2013 3:11:42 PM
Yeah I can 1v1 most classes with my rogue given they don't out-skill me by a ****ton.

I have trouble with equally skilled BM Hunters and WW Monks, though I've only encountered maybe two well-played WW Monks 1v1 in BG's. They stomped me pretty good.

Mostly, with subtlety, I can open and burst someone to around 75% health before they even really know what's happening, then I pop all CD's, troll racial, trinket, etc. and just obliterate them. It's when I'm versing more than one person by myself I encounter problems. Which is why I pick stragglers or attack just the healers/flag carriers when in groups :)

I mainly love Rogue pvp because you can pick and choose your battles, which is nice. Pop defensives when things look dire and wait for another opportune moment.