This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pros/Cons

#1kryptic601Posted 4/5/2013 12:23:41 PM
I started in Vanilla, played off and on through Cata, quit last may. What is better/worse with the game now. I quit mostly out of boredom. Don't know if there is anything worth coming back to with MoP. I have Max(Cata) lv of all classes to play around with. Should I Stay or Should I Go.
---
I like to play blackjack. I'm not addicted to gambling. I'm addicted to sitting in a semi-circle.
#2mestupkid185Posted 4/5/2013 12:32:08 PM
I would go tbh. good game still, im currently caught up in the raiding scene in mop, guild is currently 1/13 H in tier 15 but it takes up too much of my time. i wish i had more time for other games/ enriching RL experiences, but the satisfaction of killing new raid bosses has me somewhat addicted. id recommend staying away from it.
#3Egxamer1Posted 4/5/2013 1:11:38 PM
Pvp is about to go super old school when my raid gear becomes the latest standard in asskicking like back when i would bring the pain in T2 haha
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#4Lady_TygryPosted 4/5/2013 1:23:23 PM
Pvp is about to go super old school when my raid gear becomes the latest standard in asskicking like back when i would bring the pain in T2 haha

Will you be gemming your PvE gear with PvP Power?
---
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow, we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
#5FrentahPosted 4/5/2013 2:56:04 PM
Egxamer1 posted...

But that's not at all what's happening. Quite the opposite.