Pros/Cons

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kryptic601

kryptic601
3 years ago#1
I started in Vanilla, played off and on through Cata, quit last may. What is better/worse with the game now. I quit mostly out of boredom. Don't know if there is anything worth coming back to with MoP. I have Max(Cata) lv of all classes to play around with. Should I Stay or Should I Go.
I like to play blackjack. I'm not addicted to gambling. I'm addicted to sitting in a semi-circle.

User Info: mestupkid185

mestupkid185
3 years ago#2
I would go tbh. good game still, im currently caught up in the raiding scene in mop, guild is currently 1/13 H in tier 15 but it takes up too much of my time. i wish i had more time for other games/ enriching RL experiences, but the satisfaction of killing new raid bosses has me somewhat addicted. id recommend staying away from it.

User Info: Egxamer1

Egxamer1
3 years ago#3
Pvp is about to go super old school when my raid gear becomes the latest standard in asskicking like back when i would bring the pain in T2 haha
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.

User Info: Lady_Tygry

Lady_Tygry
3 years ago#4
Pvp is about to go super old school when my raid gear becomes the latest standard in asskicking like back when i would bring the pain in T2 haha

Will you be gemming your PvE gear with PvP Power?
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow, we would probably all have to resort to common sense.

User Info: Frentah

Frentah
3 years ago#5
Egxamer1 posted...

But that's not at all what's happening. Quite the opposite.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived