This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's say Blizzard is sending you and your best-geared level 90 back to vanilla.

#21panzar dragoonPosted 4/5/2013 10:02:43 PM
My shadow fiend alone would take out half of the raid... I'd let them have their fun, but one cast of halo would pretty much wipe them out instantly.
---
As a blood elf male, his weak point is his ovaries. Punch him there. -befo72
#22angrywalrus13Posted 4/5/2013 11:03:03 PM
One or two Multi-Shots and looool.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#23AceronPosted 4/5/2013 11:09:25 PM
Disc priest.
Yeah, this won't be over quickly, and they won't enjoy it.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#24Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 4/5/2013 11:35:08 PM
Dude, and lvl 90, you are a boss to the 63 raid bosses. Ragnaros gives you gear just so you stop poking him...

RL: Ok guys, we have one add and two add phases to worry about. MT needs to keep the boss turned away from party to prevent aoe. Off tank needs to keep main add. When the boss casts stampede, OT needs to pick up adds in a hurry, dps aoe adds before they get loose. Second add phase, aoe the crows. MT, do not let the boss back peddle or turn to raid. Keep him in melee range of yourself. If he gets a shot off, you are done. If he gets an aoe off into raid, it's a wipe.

Make sure to interrupt his revive cast when it's half way. He stands still for it, so take the chance to heal up OT. Rogues need to get on any traps asap, do not let them go off.

If he pulls out his staff, rotate your disarms, do not let him hit you. interrupt disengage casts. If we get this right, he won't get off any of his devastating attacks.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#25shawn10000000Posted 4/6/2013 2:19:19 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
One or two Multi-Shots and looool.

No walrus.
Barrage.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
#26LanceFlugermanPosted 4/6/2013 3:45:38 PM
Haha at Lv 60 players didn't know ele shamans would be equipped with thunderstorm.

I win.
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
#27AllGodsDiePosted 4/6/2013 3:59:29 PM
You'd have to be like level 70 region for them to stand a chance. Anything else can pretty much one shot a level 60. So there really is no debate over the 60s vs the 90. The only way to beat the 90 is pray the spamming of 40 abilities lags the 90 out because any aoe he does should pretty much instant clear the raid.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#28Nomadic ViewPosted 4/6/2013 5:47:23 PM
I feel pretty confident I could take on every single player on the server at the same time (performance issues aside).
---
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
#29Lady_TygryPosted 4/6/2013 6:18:47 PM
A classic Oondasta with Kael'Thas quality bugginess* in that I just make it up as I go along? I'd have the forums in a rage if nothing else. I guess it all comes down to how quick they are with interrupts, dispels and DPS in general. I play pretty dirty if I have to. . .

*applicable to when a solo player or small party tried to take him on of course.
---
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow, we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
#30ljgf(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 6:32:44 PM(edited)
Okay, so I think it's pretty clear that a regular raid group of 40 has almost no chance of killing a level 90. Let's say the server rallies together and does an Oondasta-style zerg rush on you. How many do you think you could handle before they'd overwhelm you and kill you?

Assume that you're far from a graveyard, so you don't have to worry too much about people resurrecting and coming back into the fight after they're down.