This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good UI add on?

#1game freakozoidPosted 4/6/2013 9:42:00 AM
RIght now I am using X-perl unit frames as I love the 3-D portraits but I am getting tired of constantly having to reload the UI if I ever want to select a button in any of the menus. Are there any addons that you guys like that offer the 3-D portraits while also not requiring the UI to reload so often?
#2eightball01Posted 4/6/2013 11:00:02 AM
The reloading thing is because blizz changed something in their lua engine so add-ons introduce more "taint". I use LUI and don't have to reload too often but it happens. Not much you can do about it really.
---
I am immortal until proven wrong.
#3hitman826Posted 4/6/2013 6:16:43 PM
Shadowed Unit Frames is great, although I use Grid for Raid frames, wonderful if you're a healer.
---
It's space magic. We don't have to explain ****.
-- Bioware
#4koujimorenoPosted 4/6/2013 6:28:14 PM
ElvUi
#5muffinz10Posted 4/8/2013 3:30:50 AM
What's happening to you is unlikely to be a necessity. Have you tried updating the addon?
---
---
#6SA_X_Mk_IIPosted 4/8/2013 4:38:37 AM
ArcHUD3 for better tracking of health, ressource, casting, enemy info, focus info, etc... (including 3D portraits for targets).

Bartender4 to move around the bars and free up some space for less clutter over the default UI.

SexyMap because... well, it's damned sexy, that's why!
---
.: Tamoketh :: DRM is the fix no one wants, for a problem you can't avoid :.
.: You gotta be can we do you think if we can make a should just be alone? :.
#7patsfan2312Posted 4/8/2013 2:43:05 PM
Just use the standard ui.
X perl is a mess.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjkyuXdfhlA
#8game freakozoid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 2:47:49 PM
muffinz10 posted...
What's happening to you is unlikely to be a necessity. Have you tried updating the addon?

Yeah it's completely updated. I always check before I log into the game. This has always been the case but I always kept X-perl because I just love the 3-D portraits (and it's easy enough to configure).

Thanks all for the suggestions. I will check them out.