This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rogues are the most annoying class to fight.

#1CapnCrunch1Posted 4/6/2013 2:35:39 PM
Opinions? I can't kill one as a WW they have too many vanishes and stupid stuff and half of the ones I've fought in BGs 1v1 stay out of melee range to use their OP throwing stars.
#2BIMHBPosted 4/6/2013 2:39:47 PM
You have to really pay attention to what they are doing and play accordingly. Dance is on a 1 minute CD, ring of aids is on a 45 second CD. You really should not have any problems with them. If they get a 5 point kidney on you and they are dancing, that would be a great time to trinket lol. If they cloak/vanish away, you need to be healing. what specifically are you having trouble with?
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#3BIMHBPosted 4/6/2013 2:41:01 PM
also when did these boards suddenly like pvp, this is strange
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#4CapnCrunch1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 2:42:42 PM
BIMHB posted...
You have to really pay attention to what they are doing and play accordingly. Dance is on a 1 minute CD, ring of aids is on a 45 second CD. You really should not have any problems with them. If they get a 5 point kidney on you and they are dancing, that would be a great time to trinket lol. If they cloak/vanish away, you need to be healing. what specifically are you having trouble with?

Every time I'm about to kill them, they vanish then come back to stun me, i'm about to kill them again they vanish and do the same thing until eventually I die because I don't have enough trinkets left to get out of their stuns. And half of them just run away while I'm slowed and throw their damn stars. Also, as a WW it seems like I have to be in their little red circle just to hit them at all, unlike with my warrior or DK. And I don't have an DoTs to kick them out of stealth.
#5Coop14Posted 4/6/2013 2:43:53 PM
Honestly with RoP and your Paralysis to get yourself set up for a BoK/RSK you shouldn't have that many problems. Is he running away from you? If so just Storm, Earth, and Fire one guy onto him to get him spooked.

Expel Harm on CD as well as Zen Sphere. Those two need to be made into a Macro. Expel Harm as priority over Zen Sphere. Grapple Weapon on CD obviously.
---
When one hates music, I question if they hate the soul. Music is undefinable, so don't try to define it for others.
#6CapnCrunch1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 2:44:21 PM
BIMHB posted...
also when did these boards suddenly like pvp, this is strange

I like both parts of the game really, when I get bored of one (or incredibly annoyed) I switch to the other.
#7AllGodsDiePosted 4/6/2013 2:54:23 PM
As WW you should pretty much beat any rogue unless you get outgeared or outskilled. WW is pretty much the warlock of melee characters, as in they beat other melees 1v1.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#8Little ZardarPosted 4/6/2013 2:57:04 PM
he didnt say he had trouble beating them, he has trouble killing them.

and that's exactly how rogues are. get used to it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#9AllGodsDiePosted 4/6/2013 3:01:29 PM
Little Zardar posted...
he didnt say he had trouble beating them, he has trouble killing them.

and that's exactly how rogues are. get used to it.

"eventually I die "

Sounds like he gets beat to me.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#10Glockass1Posted 4/6/2013 3:08:14 PM
DK 2pc + Conversion = lol forever
---
Steam ID: Glockass1