This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I miss the Infinite Dragonflight.

#1RockeignPosted 4/6/2013 4:19:12 PM
Those guys deserved better, they were super interesting and powerful. And I liked revisiting old spots in the world through their instances. Instead after being built up for so long, they were just written out during some 5 mans. No wait, a 5 man. They were written out in 1 of the 3 5 mans released that patch.

They deserved better man.
#2WaterKnightPosted 4/6/2013 4:22:28 PM
agree
#3OnioniumPosted 4/6/2013 5:23:01 PM
I want an infinite drake mount.
---
You can say "ass" on GameFAQs. Assy ass ass assington.
#4JohnnyShred612Posted 4/6/2013 5:32:03 PM
Absolutely. The lore from Warcraft I, II, and III is running out. I thought that was a compelling thread for the future.
---
Bear Down
http://i.imgur.com/foXAiYP.png
#5JiruruPosted 4/6/2013 5:35:21 PM
Well, the great thing about time travel storylines is that you can bring them back whenever you want. Oh no End of Time never actually happened, we must now stop them in new instance: Black Morass updated to level 95.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#6angrywalrus13Posted 4/6/2013 5:45:01 PM
They need to incorporate the Timewalkers into the game and make them a faction we do stuff for.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#7AceronPosted 4/6/2013 6:17:42 PM
The funny part is, the pure Nozdormu succeeded where the corrupt Murozond failed.
When Nozdormu used the Dragon Soul to make Deathwing's destruction a fixed point in time, he erased the End of Time from existence. This destroyed the one other fixed point in time, his own death. The one thing the Titans told him he could never change.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#8JiruruPosted 4/6/2013 6:25:31 PM
Aceron posted...
The funny part is, the pure Nozdormu succeeded where the corrupt Murozond failed.
When Nozdormu used the Dragon Soul to make Deathwing's destruction a fixed point in time, he erased the End of Time from existence. This destroyed the one other fixed point in time, his own death. The one thing the Titans told him he could never change.

*head explodes*
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#9EDarienPosted 4/6/2013 7:07:33 PM
Aceron posted...

Are we sure he "can't change" his death, or he can't prevent his death? There's a significant difference there. And only one of them needs to be implemented to stop a "Keeper of Time" from abusing his own power.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#10MegawizardPosted 4/6/2013 7:14:41 PM
EDarien posted...
Aceron posted...

Are we sure he "can't change" his death, or he can't prevent his death? There's a significant difference there. And only one of them needs to be implemented to stop a "Keeper of Time" from abusing his own power.

"When the Titans left Azeroth, they charged the greatest species of the world with the task of watching over Kalimdor. Of all the dragonflights, five of them held dominion over their brethren. These were the blue, red, black, green and bronze flights. Aman'Thul, the Highfather of the Pantheon, bestowed a portion of his cosmic power upon the massive bronze dragon Nozdormu. The Highfather empowered him to guard time itself and police the ever-spinning pathways of fate and destiny. The stoic, honorable Nozdormu became known as the Timeless One. He had also been granted by his creators with the knowledge of his own demise. That had been given as a lesson, so that he would never think his power so great and terrible that he had to answer to no other. Nozdormu knows exactly how and when he will perish."
---
^( ' ' )^