This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What the crap is this Hunter doing?

#11Jiruru(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 7:58:47 PM
Ok so I had a 64 Hunter sitting around doing nothing in Shattrath, so I slapped Marksmanship on her dual spec and went to go shoot wildlife in Terokkar with Aimed Shot. Everything died in one hit. This is seriously an attack in this game?
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#12metroidfreakv4Posted 4/7/2013 8:00:36 PM
And yet I get given crap for saying mm is the best Leveling spec. Lmao.
And yes. It is. It was great in cata. Aimed shot, chimera, dead
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SO-HGwxJNg
#13angrywalrus13Posted 4/7/2013 8:02:53 PM
Yeah, Aimed Shot.

Jiruru posted...
Ok so I had a 64 Hunter sitting around doing nothing in Shattrath, so I slapped Marksmanship on her dual spec and went to go shoot wildlife in Terokkar with Aimed Shot. Everything died in one hit. This is seriously an attack in this game?

The reason it's so buff like that is because of this:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=34483

It's pretty ridonk while questing/doing world PvP, but it's whatever in raids and such. MM kind of sucks.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#14Jiruru(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 8:14:10 PM
Man why am I even leveling any other class in this game? I should just dust off this Hunter (who is fine as hell by the way) and play her forever.
---
#15angrywalrus13Posted 4/7/2013 10:09:51 PM
Jiruru posted...
Man why am I even leveling any other class in this game? I should just dust off this Hunter (who is fine as hell by the way) and play her forever.

Hunters are the primary class in WoW. For whatever reason it's not that well known, but it's true - all of the other classes are Hunter Support Classes.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#16shawn10000000Posted 4/7/2013 10:19:16 PM
It levels out at about 85~ but yeah. Not like it matters, hunters are the primary class in the game, like walrus said. It's not common knowledge and dk's/mages seem to think they are sometimes. Make sure to remind them the pecking order.
#17Jiruru(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 11:24:34 PM
This whole Aimed Shot thing is seriously making me re-evaluate my whole life. Like, what have I been doing up until now? It's like everything I've ever done pales in comparison to this amazing attack.
---
#18Wookie_Is_BackPosted 4/8/2013 1:46:06 AM
metroidfreakv4 posted...

Really? I thought almost everyone agreed MM was the best until a bit after you get Black Arrow
#19ElaeusPosted 4/8/2013 1:55:23 AM
Jiruru posted...
Raptor Strike.

---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#20metroidfreakv4Posted 4/8/2013 1:55:53 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
metroidfreakv4 posted...

Really? I thought almost everyone agreed MM was the best until a bit after you get Black Arrow

I said this exact rotation and the consensus was that everything will be dead with arcane shot spam, by the time you finish the aimed shot. which, in my head, doesnt make sense cause globals make it only 2 shots before its dead, and spamming arcane shot costs more focus to kill a mob with less damage since aimed has the crit bonus.

is black arrow that powerful, though? I never felt like it was when I raided in surv in ds. always felt like a long lasting dot, not something to level with. Totally can be wrong, I never chose the survival route for leveling. Least not since vanilla, since my logic was survival = ill be a man of the wild.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SO-HGwxJNg