This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are dwarves and trolls popular on GameFAQs but rare in WoW?

#11metroidfreakv4Posted 4/7/2013 1:38:04 PM
Idk what your talking about I see plenty of both

On my character selection screen ;-;
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SO-HGwxJNg
#12LaManoNeraIIPosted 4/7/2013 1:48:03 PM
I exclusively play dwarf. I don't understand why you'd want to play anything else- completely serious. Only thing I don't like about them in WoW is that stupid two-hand spinning animation but apparently animations are being redone with the new player models.

Only race I'd ever consider playing in WoW is orc, if only they didn't look like they were in chronic back pain.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#13Furry_FiscoPosted 4/7/2013 4:27:49 PM
"Why are dwarves and TROLLS popular on GameFAQs but rare in WoW?"

I c wut u did thar
#14TheGreatCheezePosted 4/7/2013 6:31:41 PM
Velociswagger posted...
TheGreatCheeze posted...
It's a bandwagon thing. That being said, Dwarves are awesome Warriors and Enh shamans. Trolls have a pretty craptastic model, imo.

I'm sorry but there's no such thing as an awesome enhancement Shaman.

What? I was talking about aesthetics, I thought that was obvious.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#15Colonel_SnitskyPosted 4/8/2013 1:09:08 AM
Something with neckbeards and forum trolls I guess.
---
Not changing my signature until Paige becomes WWE Diva's champion. Started February 6th, 2013.
#16JoninkinmaPosted 4/8/2013 2:53:12 AM
Yhi posted...
I don't want to damage your innocence or anything by exposing you to reality OP but the people who talk about "lol troll master race!" and "lol dwarf master race!" rarely if ever play those races

I play the dwarf master race all the time.

in fact.

ALL of my characters on stormrage are female dwarfs.

because I'm amazing.
---
Doesn't matter what I do. I can Run, Jump or Roll... The Grenade just grows legs and chases me down! ~Jengymae
#17redundanciesPosted 4/8/2013 7:11:58 AM
Shockingly, GameFAQs is not representative of the population as a whole.

Personally, I like trolls a lot - my main is a tauren, but all of my alts on my current server are trolls.
#18pres_madagascarPosted 4/8/2013 7:25:46 AM
I like the spinning 2h animation dwarves have :(
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#19SyrupBookPosted 4/8/2013 8:24:47 AM
Because most everything on this board is grossly over exaggerated because there are no consequences for needing to prove otherwise. Also, forum all-stars (wow, that's sad to even imagine) will promote things that others think is cool to regurgitate over and over.
---
/target keyboard
/cast faceroll
#20DairycowsPosted 4/8/2013 8:59:45 AM
Elaeus posted...
Velociswagger posted...
TheGreatCheeze posted...
It's a bandwagon thing. That being said, Dwarves are awesome Warriors and Enh shamans. Trolls have a pretty craptastic model, imo.

I'm sorry but there's no such thing as an awesome enhancement Shaman.

Seriously? They are doing pretty well in PvE at the moment. In fact they are the only good PvE spec in this tier, with how much underpar resto is this tier.

PvP wise it's always been resto since at least early Cata but yeah, dunno about now.

PvP wise its always been restore since... well pretty much forever. They've always been one of the strongest pvp healers while elemental an enhance have rarely even made par.