This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Even if this transmog is cliche, it just tripled my desire for a Ret Paladin.

#1TheGreatCheezePosted 4/9/2013 1:57:32 PM
Even though I'll never get the weapon, a girl can dream <3

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Goo/simple
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#2ATiRadeonHDPosted 4/9/2013 2:01:29 PM
I've been working on my T5 + Hammer of the Naaru :D
---
|| i5-3570k @ 4.5GHz || nVidia GTX 660Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7
#3TheGreatCheeze(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:04:05 PM
ATiRadeonHD posted...
I've been working on my T5 + Hammer of the Naaru :D

That's my favorite mace in the game, good luck!
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#4YhiPosted 4/9/2013 2:24:00 PM
TheGreatCheeze posted...

joke topic?

looks like garbage and nothing matches
#5TheGreatCheeze(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:26:19 PM
Yhi posted...
TheGreatCheeze posted...

joke topic?

looks like garbage and nothing matches

lol?
---
-Reddit
#6YhiPosted 4/9/2013 2:28:52 PM
its mixing like four bad sets bro, and i understand the guy thinks people will notice his corrupted ashbringer but its still ugly, especially mixing low and high res textures

like a 2/10 transmog tops and you seem really furious about it being bad op are you sure its not yours lol cuz you are MAD.
#7TheGreatCheeze(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:31:24 PM
Yhi posted...
its mixing like four bad sets bro, and i understand the guy thinks people will notice his corrupted ashbringer but its still ugly, especially mixing low and high res textures

like a 2/10 transmog tops and you seem really furious about it being bad op are you sure its not yours lol cuz you are MAD.

lol dude calm down are you just angry cuz you have bad taste i wouldnt sweat it man theres a lot of bads in this game like you
---
-Reddit
#8YhiPosted 4/9/2013 2:38:00 PM
lol kid is furious about his ugly transmog

calm down bro it will be ok.
#9dark_slayer15Posted 4/9/2013 2:38:18 PM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
Yhi posted...

lol dude calm down are you just angry cuz you have bad taste i wouldnt sweat it man theres a lot of bads in this game like you

0/10

Try harder next time.
---
How about a Carrier with Giant Broodlords as interceptors that shoot out banelings that explode into broodlings that shoot out Carriers? - darkaznkrnangel
#10TheGreatCheeze(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:39:01 PM
youre tryin too hard kid just stop while youre ahead lol bads these days
---
-Reddit