This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Even if this transmog is cliche, it just tripled my desire for a Ret Paladin.

#31TheGreatCheeze(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:16:36 AM
Twain_Driver posted...
Not bad. I never liked the dark themed paladins though. However, cool that you have that sword. I remember following the rumors to get the original Ashbringer, pretty annoying.

Paladins get shafted with armor, especially the Tier sets. Good luck in your pursuits though. After I gear up my Paly in full Honor gear, I'm aiming for a S11 set.

Not that it's really important, but this isn't my Paladin.

Personally over this I would take the S11 too, it's just too perfect for me to pass up.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#32vahndragonwingPosted 4/12/2013 8:19:19 AM
Yhi posted...
its mixing like four bad sets bro, and i understand the guy thinks people will notice his corrupted ashbringer but its still ugly, especially mixing low and high res textures

like a 2/10 transmog tops and you seem really furious about it being bad op are you sure its not yours lol cuz you are MAD.

lol yeah except that it's t10h25 dk for everything but the helm, the tabard and cape are easily fixable and tbh so is the helm if he runs with show cape/helm off.

Good eye there, cap'n.
---
IMO
#33YhiPosted 4/12/2013 8:26:26 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
Yhi posted...
its mixing like four bad sets bro, and i understand the guy thinks people will notice his corrupted ashbringer but its still ugly, especially mixing low and high res textures

like a 2/10 transmog tops and you seem really furious about it being bad op are you sure its not yours lol cuz you are MAD.

lol yeah except that it's t10h25 dk for everything but the helm, the tabard and cape are easily fixable and tbh so is the helm if he runs with show cape/helm off.

Good eye there, cap'n.

look how mad this kid is
#34TheGreatCheeze(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:29:58 AM
Yhi posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Yhi posted...

Good eye there, cap'n.

look how mad this kid is

Actually to be fair the guy did in fact change his gear, the thread on reddit said he was trying to make a set to match the sword and he apparently has found it!
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#35ArtosRCPosted 4/12/2013 10:45:47 AM
It would look better if it was just the DK T10 recolor and the sword.
---
[ http://tinyurl.com/cko3jnz ]
http://i.imgur.com/FalQ9YF.jpg
#36Tucker_BAPosted 4/12/2013 12:26:33 PM
Little Zardar posted...
it matches but the colors are kind of all over the place

I agree. He really should look into a different helmet above all else.
---
Houston Texans: 12-4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjD6wo9BIyM