This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

garrosh and a 7th sha

#1lazythakidPosted 4/10/2013 12:36:28 AM
Theres alot of ppl saying there wont be a seventh sha becuase only six sha came from emperor shahao but he used the monkey kings masks to make those emotions manifest physicaly in the first place. and since you wake the monkey king up during the sheildwall story line. whats stoping him from carveing up a new mask for garrosh?
---
psn same as here
#2dagothur6Posted 4/10/2013 1:02:38 AM
The Sha of Love is clearly what is haunting Garrosh and since our characters don't understand love we have to kill it.
#3IceBarragePosted 4/10/2013 2:29:34 AM
Sha of Pride, the only Sha that Lei Shin couldn't overcome.
---
Rest in peace Fistsofdissent
New LoL IGN: NowILayTheeDown--still carries on day to day basis.
#4MorgasaurusPosted 4/10/2013 7:54:33 PM
Sha of Pride seems counterproductive.

"You know that guy is pretty huge. I'm not sure we've got this. Maybe we should all just go back and chill at the Golden Lantern..."

*Sha of Pride casts breath of pride*

"LEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!"
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#5AmakusaPosted 4/10/2013 7:59:09 PM
lazythakid posted...
Theres alot of ppl saying there wont be a seventh sha becuase only six sha came from emperor shahao but he used the monkey kings masks to make those emotions manifest physicaly in the first place. and since you wake the monkey king up during the sheildwall story line. whats stoping him from carveing up a new mask for garrosh?

Because in Patch 5.3 you meet Shaohao and he says he's never defeated the Sha of Pride, and Pride manifested as the mists
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#6bluemarioPosted 4/10/2013 8:50:38 PM
I want to know what the sha of love is. I know garrosh can show me
---
They say a woman's work is never done....perhaps that's why they get paid 75 cents on the dollar to what a man makes.
#7Ness0123456789Posted 4/10/2013 9:11:16 PM(edited)
I still really don't get why they picked Pride as the final Sha.

Pride in and of it's self isn't entirely a negative emotion like the other Six were. An excess of Pride can be bad, sure, but when you compare that to something like Violence, Hatred, Anger, Despair, Fear, and Doubt, it just doesn't feel right.

Obsession would have made a much better choice for the final Sha, and would have fit into Garrosh's personality alot better than Pride did.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#8RetributionV2Posted 4/10/2013 9:16:31 PM
Quote:I still really don't get why they picked Pride as the final Sha.

Pride in and of it's self isn't entirely a negative emotion like the other Six were. An excess of Pride can be bad, sure, but when you compare that to something like Violence, Hatred, Anger, Despair, Fear, and Doubt, it just doesn't feel right.

Obsession would have made a much better choice for the final Sha, and would have fit into Garrosh's personality alot better than Pride did.

@Ness0123456789
maybe BECAUSE pride can be both good and bad is the perfect reason. Maybe that's why Shaohao couldn't overcome it.
---
>2012
>Not using meme arrows
#9MCC1701Posted 4/10/2013 9:30:34 PM(edited)
Nah, it's the sha of Gluttony, and it is why the pandarians are so obsessed with food!

Seriously though, pride is a good fit, and it is more dangerous than at first glance. Pride features in many religions as a major contributor to evil(Satan in Christianity for example).

And technically the others can be good or bad as well. Doubt is the other side of the same coin for optimism, and too much optimism can be a bad thing, sometimes even worse than doubt. Fear can be bad, but so can foolhardiness.

Honestly I like where they are going with this, so I'm sure they have something good up their sleeves.
---
World of Warcraft, Dark Souls, Magic: The Gathering. I know a lot about each of them so if you have any questions, just ask.
#10AllGodsDiePosted 4/11/2013 12:22:40 AM
Ness0123456789 posted...
I still really don't get why they picked Pride as the final Sha.

Pride is perfect. Excessive pride can lead to backwardness and ignorance, both are traits of Garrosh.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie