This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is the funniest thing ive seen in forever.

#1Right_Chus_1Posted 4/11/2013 1:01:53 AM
Not sure how familiar the board is with it but TLDR...

World of warcraft player starts streaming on twitch saying he is crippled. Ends up getting over 20k$ in donations. Forgets stream is on one day and gets out of wheelchair and walks. Life crumbles down around him.

http://www.diablowned.com/

Link with footage of the incident and chat logs..Good stuff.
#2RockeignPosted 4/11/2013 1:06:38 AM
It's people like that that justify being jaded douchebags to people actually in need.
#3shawn10000000Posted 4/11/2013 1:49:31 AM
What a scumbag.
#4thebladeofwoePosted 4/11/2013 2:05:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5TheGreatCheezePosted 4/11/2013 2:39:09 AM
Haha, "No I totally fell out of my chair guys, stupid dog." What a douche.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#6Little ZardarPosted 4/11/2013 2:47:00 AM
i like how the girl was like "OMG ---" then plays off her outbreak by talking about taking her dog to the fish store. or are girls really that annoying that they yell OMG when wanting to talk about something lame?
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#7Moses_IncPosted 4/11/2013 2:59:47 AM
First off, donating to a streamer is a rather ridiculous activity to begin with. E-Celebs are usually some turbonerds who play too much or chicks in low cut shirts who are mediocre at the game.

Secondly, are you saying he only got that 20k because he was a cripple playing WoW? What relevance does his disability have to do with streaming a damn game? Did people donate out of pity because he could not physically do anything besides play WoW? I'm just not seeing the connection.

Either way, the people who donated can't really complain. You gave money to some guy who has the luxury of sitting and playing WoW for hours a day just because he was in a wheelchair, that's hardly the definition of a charity case. Go give the money to people who are truly needy, not some guy who needs to upgrade his gaming rig.
---
I've seen michael moses a bunch lately. He's a newblet that shows definite promise.~Kirbix
http://puu.sh/2G6G
#8TheGreatCheezePosted 4/11/2013 3:09:52 AM
Moses_Inc posted...
First off, donating to a streamer is a rather ridiculous activity to begin with. E-Celebs are usually some turbonerds who play too much or chicks in low cut shirts who are mediocre at the game.

Secondly, are you saying he only got that 20k because he was a cripple playing WoW? What relevance does his disability have to do with streaming a damn game? Did people donate out of pity because he could not physically do anything besides play WoW? I'm just not seeing the connection.

Either way, the people who donated can't really complain. You gave money to some guy who has the luxury of sitting and playing WoW for hours a day just because he was in a wheelchair, that's hardly the definition of a charity case. Go give the money to people who are truly needy, not some guy who needs to upgrade his gaming rig.

First of all, nobody said that. Second of all, probably.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#9Moses_IncPosted 4/11/2013 3:26:41 AM
Nobody said it, they implied it. If they had come out and said it I wouldn't need to confirm it by asking that question, would I?
---
I've seen michael moses a bunch lately. He's a newblet that shows definite promise.~Kirbix
http://puu.sh/2G6G
#10RockeignPosted 4/11/2013 3:43:17 AM
Moses_Inc posted...

Have you been living under a rock all this time? Remember that old lady that got a million dollars because some kids bullied her? The guy who got his rent and utilities paid because of a sob story he wrote on Reddit? The little girl who got her Kickstarter funded because she wanted to show her brothers? I could go on and on, the internet eats this kinda stuff up.