This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's a real masochistic challenge?

#1WesternWizardPosted 4/11/2013 1:52:07 AM
For WoW? Something you can actually do, but is very hard/long. Create your own and post it here.
#2Wookie_Is_BackPosted 4/11/2013 2:01:34 AM
The Insane.
#3piplupzeroPosted 4/11/2013 3:26:00 AM
WesternWizard posted...
For WoW? Something you can actually do, but is very hard/long. Create your own and post it here.

...you did that on purpose...didn't you?
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#4SaikredPosted 4/11/2013 4:00:20 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
The Insane.

This

Or Accomplished Angler.

Much less of a chore but still a long haul to get it done (I would know.. I did it on 2 characters before they made achievements account wide >__>)
---
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live or die on this day... Live or die on this day
#5HakPosted 4/11/2013 4:07:33 AM
If you want a truly masochist challenge, I suggest getting a "pony tail" (and I'm not talking one that goes on your head), and clamp it to your chair directly below where you'd sit. Then stand at your computer and in a single session do the 1000 Fish achievement at a single spot in Mulgore. Your brain will start melting, so you'll want to sit down, but if you sit down, you get the pony tail. Pain either way. True masochism.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#6thebladeofwoePosted 4/11/2013 6:41:01 AM
Hak posted...
If you want a truly masochist challenge, I suggest getting a "pony tail" (and I'm not talking one that goes on your head), and clamp it to your chair directly below where you'd sit. Then stand at your computer and in a single session do the 1000 Fish achievement at a single spot in Mulgore. Your brain will start melting, so you'll want to sit down, but if you sit down, you get the pony tail. Pain either way. True masochism.

Hmm you make me worry..

You kninky sod.
---
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Powerglave/advanced
black 2FC 4685 8625 3119
#7Insincere_AlanPosted 4/11/2013 6:42:16 AM
Ironman on a PvP server is fairly masochistic.
#8HakPosted 4/11/2013 6:42:40 AM
You have no idea at all, boe. I usually leave it all at the door on my way in here, but sometimes a question like that one comes up and I have to allow a little perversion in with me.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#94sakuraHa0Posted 4/11/2013 6:46:08 AM
Farming Alar.
Some people have been farming it over a year and no sign it will drop.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#10HakPosted 4/11/2013 7:17:07 AM
4sakuraHa0 posted...
Farming Alar.
Some people have been farming it over a year and no sign it will drop.

Some people have been going to TK every week since it was released and never even seen it drop, let alone win a roll on it when they were there in groups of 25/15/10. I only got my second Thunderfury binding about 2 months ago after going to MC every week to solo Geddon since TBC, and getting my first binding in classic WoW.

Technically the bindings are worse than mounts, since each binding has the same % drop chance as boss mounts do, except you need that level of luck twice.
---