This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I miss Wrath :(

#1JohnnyShred612Posted 4/12/2013 9:12:23 AM
Peak of the game's epic nature, to me. Northrend, while a pain now, is the freaking coolest. BC might have been better in ways, but it never felt more awesome than Wrath and probably never will.
---
Bear Down
http://i.imgur.com/foXAiYP.png
#2BIMHBPosted 4/12/2013 9:18:58 AM
Worst expansion bar none
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#3TheGreatCheezePosted 4/12/2013 9:21:21 AM
I sort of agree, I can't help but look at it with nostalgoggles since that was when I joined my first, albeit small, 10m raiding guild for Naxx, Ulduar and a little of ICC. I definitely loved the theme of the whole expansion, dark and vile elements were awesome for my Paladin to contrast. But at the end of it I was burned out on skulls, skeletons and Undead.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#4Orestes417Posted 4/12/2013 9:35:46 AM
Ulduar was the pinnacle of the heroic mode concept. After things like Firefighter 25 man and no light yogg, everything else just pales in comparison
---
When Hollywood runs out of Indians, only the Indians will know.
#5Hyperbass13Posted 4/12/2013 9:40:41 AM
Most of the continent was snow. Boring environment, good story
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6angrywalrus13Posted 4/12/2013 10:19:37 AM
Hyperbass13 posted...
Most of the continent was snow. Boring environment, good story

Did you only quest in Dragonblight/Storm Peaks?
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#7metroidfreakv4Posted 4/12/2013 11:28:43 AM
I miss the environments, didnt enjoy the questing set up (mop and cata got that on lock), loved the gear sets, enjoyed most of the raids, hated the level of difficulty that was set for all raids but ulduar and heroic icc, enjoyed the story except the ending. Killing arthas was cool, epic really, but the cutscenes kinda botched the coolness with that there must always be a lich king thing.

I hated the gear score addon. It was impossible to get around it on my server. So a gear score of 4500 I think it was, was not good enough for icc, they expected 5100 minimum, which ment you had to be In mostly icc gear. It locked me out of Icc for a long time, but that may be because of the elitism on my server.

I never enjoyed winter grasp, pvp on my ele was a blast. Strands sucked though, was the worst bg to be added. IOC was fun at first before it became Zerg fests it was more fighting and longer. Felt healthier than how it is now. Reforging was a Nice addition, I think that was 3.4. Hated the wierd dungeon Heros that sprouted up. Loved the addition of achievements.

Overall, 8/10. Cata being a 5/10 easily. I only liked 1 season and 2 raids. Mop is a near 10 for me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SO-HGwxJNg
#8shabbydragonPosted 4/12/2013 11:44:09 AM
BC was much more epic in terms of an expansion. It was just so different than the original content and added a lot more variety and depth in a myriad of ways.

Wrath babies, you are obvious
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/trolliosis
#9metroidfreakv4Posted 4/12/2013 11:54:31 AM
shabbydragon posted...
BC was much more epic in terms of an expansion. It was just so different than the original content and added a lot more variety and depth in a myriad of ways.

Pretty much this. But I think mechanic wise, they get more improved on every expansion. The burning crusade set the bar for mechanics to come, and perfected the clunkiness of them. But bc did a lot for the pvp community. I never found bc raids appealing to the eye, though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SO-HGwxJNg
#10angrywalrus13Posted 4/12/2013 12:48:27 PM
shabbydragon posted...

This makes me lol more than Wrath babies.
---
Thomx
like tommicks