This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would your thoughts be if RDF was removed, and instead...

#1LatiasSAPosted 4/13/2013 2:20:53 PM
To promote more guild interaction, the exp bonus, gold and satchel/justice points/valor rewards for them were moved to doing the fivemans with a minimum of 3 guild members within the group, with the other two members recieving the same bonus regardless of CRZ?

Stockades and ragefire chasm be damned, though who's to say there can't be some portal magic employed. RFC already has that going on in it anyway with that gnome.

Your thoughts? Many people seem to not like the instantly warped into the dungeon aspect and they want the traveling back (I feel very iffy on this, I guess what they really want is the occasional option to travel there without it being completely meaninglesss due to there being no bonus completion reward for having not queued with RDF.) that they used to have in their nostalgia days.

Perhaps maybe this could still exist with RDF, allowing people to do full guild runs of instances on their home servers and travel the realm with their buddies without needing to worry about the bonuses for joining some queue due to the fact that they would be getting the same bonuses eitherway, along with guild rep and experience if it's not level 25 yet.
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#2Edge4o7_Posted 4/13/2013 2:23:13 PM
Dungeon finder shouldn't be removed, but they should still let you get the CTA bag if you queue with friends. It's pretty dumb that when I'm a tank it's more beneficial to me to leave my friends behind and queue alone in an MMO.
---
XBL: Edge4o7 SFxT Rufus/Bob
SSF4AE Seth UMvC3 Zero/Identity/Crisis
#3LatiasSA(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 2:25:12 PM
That's basically what I'm saying, yeah. RDF should've just been included as the potential solo option for the people who'd need it, so that it wouldn't seem required.
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#4failure_turtlePosted 4/13/2013 2:34:31 PM
Edge4o7_ posted...
Dungeon finder shouldn't be removed, but they should still let you get the CTA bag if you queue with friends. It's pretty dumb that when I'm a tank it's more beneficial to me to leave my friends behind and queue alone in an MMO.

The entire reason the CTA bag exists is to give people a reason to solo queue for randoms.

May as well just get rid of it if you're going to do that.
---
Be yonce.
#5DekadensePosted 4/13/2013 2:38:28 PM
I rather see low level Scenarios involving low level zones along LFD, that way 3 people can join without the tank leaving and causing frustration on those left behind because of that.
---
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
- Winston Churchill
#6angrywalrus13Posted 4/13/2013 2:42:02 PM
I think you're a little out of touch of what most people like and don't like.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#7ljgfPosted 4/13/2013 3:02:35 PM
Perhaps maybe this could still exist with RDF, allowing people to do full guild runs of instances on their home servers and travel the realm with their buddies without needing to worry about the bonuses for joining some queue due to the fact that they would be getting the same bonuses eitherway, along with guild rep and experience if it's not level 25 yet.

I would be happy with it being this way. It's not a bad idea as long as it's just an alternative rather than a complete replacement of the dungeon finder.
#8Chosen2Posted 4/13/2013 4:29:59 PM
Personally I cant stand questing anymore. The last 13 years of my life I've been questing in MMOs to level up, so now that I can just sit in front if Org, chill with random cool people and be in queue for the next dungeon makes my life 10x better.

I couldn't do that if I had to run my ass everywhere.
---
Every day is 4/20 to me now
#9scarecrowsPosted 4/13/2013 6:28:31 PM
Remove dungeon finder remove millions of subs. The only reason I'm not playing secret world right now is lack of a dungeon finder. Always annoys me when little whiners cry about the dungeon finder, like anyone is forced to use it. Go into trade and find people to group up with the old way if you want to. There is nothing stopping you.
---
"Your an imbecile" - Gallusz
#10fan360Posted 4/13/2013 6:44:23 PM
RDF is actually a MMO standard now.

It started because many servers are dying.
But it is so popular that Blizzard decided to do raids too.