This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FF 14 a realm reborn is the wow killer

#11HakPosted 4/15/2013 7:53:30 AM
IdTheDemon posted...
FF XIV is the Square killer.

: (

You know you spend too much time on Facebook when you look for the "Like" button on GameFAQs.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#12JoygasmXIVPosted 4/15/2013 11:50:03 AM
Hak posted...
Orestes417 posted...
Clearly someone has not actually played FFXIV. It's better than it used to be, but then again what wasn't better than it used to be.

That's like saying constipation is better than diarrhea. Either way, it's still a turd.

I would argue diarrhea is better than constipation.
#13EDarienPosted 4/15/2013 11:55:49 AM
JoygasmXIV posted...
Hak posted...
Orestes417 posted...
Clearly someone has not actually played FFXIV. It's better than it used to be, but then again what wasn't better than it used to be.

That's like saying constipation is better than diarrhea. Either way, it's still a turd.

I would argue diarrhea is better than constipation.

I would agree adding the caveat, only if you're keeping hydrated. Otherwise secondary effects make you feel worse.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#14TheGreatCheezePosted 4/15/2013 4:17:21 PM
After watching the Benchmark video, it actually looks pretty cool. I liked seeing those iconic monsters like Marlboro and those cheetah things with long ass whisker-things.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#15Orestes417Posted 4/15/2013 4:22:20 PM
Looks aren't everything, and unfortunately the beta really isn't showing off the part that one needs to see to make a decision
---
When Hollywood runs out of Indians, only the Indians will know.
#16NtheRiddlePosted 4/15/2013 4:38:59 PM
This topic saddens me...
---
.....umm .....yeah
"All the facts in the world don't change the fact that there are NO... MORE... TWINKIES!" - Foamy
#17LaManoNeraIIPosted 4/15/2013 4:56:56 PM
Second time is a charm!
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#18silentzedPosted 4/15/2013 5:03:44 PM
So, FFXIV is kind of like a weird self-representation of the Team Rocket villains they had in many of the FFs (Seymour, Biggs/Wedge, LeBlanc, Etc.).

"We were defeated before, but MMOs stand no chance now, ha-hah."
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#19JiruruPosted 4/15/2013 5:12:50 PM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
After watching the Benchmark video, it actually looks pretty cool. I liked seeing those iconic monsters like Marlboro and those cheetah things with long ass whisker-things.

Coeurls.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"