This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just can't enjoy Warrior anymore, recommend me a new class, please.

#21EDarienPosted 4/15/2013 5:39:02 PM
webbc99 posted...
I am going to try Warlock first, as it's at 85. If it doesn't pan out, then I'm going to give Enhancement Shaman another go.

Thanks guys :]

Cool beans; enjoy it. Warlock was my first and current main. What spec you thinking about, curiously? I'm running Destruction myself, but considering going back to Aff. I loved Aff, but the AoE that Destro gets is so fun. Just ... explosions. EVERYWHERE. hahaha. I can't wait 'til they're green, though. That'll be fun, too.

Still, I do like Aff, but it's AoE has never been the best and with the change to Seed back in Cata, I just stopped being viable on trash. They changed it from "Takes X damage = BOOM!" into being "Takes X damage from YOU = Boom". :(
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#22LaManoNeraIIPosted 4/15/2013 5:43:52 PM
I'm in the same boat, TC. I've been in love with Arms since Wrath and though it reached its peak (in terms of gameplay) during Catacalysm, which hit everything I was looking for in a DPS class. I really, REALLY don't like how MoP "streamlined" it.

At this point, Enhance is the only melee spec that holds my attention like Arms did. It has a lot going on but still in very efficient and manageable skill set.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#23webbc99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 9:40:51 PM(edited)
LaManoNeraII posted...
I'm in the same boat, TC. I've been in love with Arms since Wrath and though it reached its peak (in terms of gameplay) during Catacalysm, which hit everything I was looking for in a DPS class. I really, REALLY don't like how MoP "streamlined" it.

At this point, Enhance is the only melee spec that holds my attention like Arms did. It has a lot going on but still in very efficient and manageable skill set.

I'm even more interested in Enhance now!

EDarian, I am using Destro for now. Demonology is the only spec I have always liked since vanilla and I used to like affliction during tbc and Destro in wotlk.

I was actually finding Destro a bit weird tbh, with warrior you can just cleave insignificant adds without worrying, but with Destro there were a lot of buttons to press and ember management to worry about. Then I noticed they has made rain of fire instant and I was happy again lol. Fire everywhere!

Edit: sorry forgot the whole point of this was to say I really missed Shadowfury doing damage. :(
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Final Fantasy VII, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Dark Souls