This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The only wow killer is the next expansion.

#1Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 4/15/2013 1:23:27 PM
Think about it, when an expansion comes out, where is the majority of focus?

Do you see people sticking around in the just made obsolete content?
How many people continue to quest and do dailies in the old content while it's still level relevant to their character?
How many raid groups continue to focus on the now older raids in the first week, just fur fun even?
How likely are the Hour of Twilight heroics to be touched by an 85 now?

How many 85s these day go: Oh, I just hit 85, I'm a do the thrall back piece and do the molten front dailies?

Nope, most folks just try to push into the next expansion, because the new content is where it's at.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#2GForceDragonPosted 4/15/2013 1:24:48 PM
Kanus topi-

...wait. He's right.

THIS SHATTERED MY WORLDVIEW HARDER THAN DRAENOR
---
"activision merger bobby kotick call of duty casual bad scrub hardcore activision greedy diablo glitchy buggy activision bobby kotick"-halomonkey1_3_5
#3TheGreatCheezePosted 4/15/2013 1:33:58 PM
How does playing the new content mean WoW is dead?
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#4TheGreatCheezePosted 4/15/2013 1:34:58 PM
Oh also I get pretty quick queues for the HoT dungeons as a healer.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#5Arcadia12Posted 4/15/2013 1:53:18 PM
The WoW killer is blizzards new MMO get ur facts straight brooooo
#6vahndragonwingPosted 4/15/2013 2:48:05 PM(edited)
The majority of the focus.. is on WoW. The new content, sure, but still wow.

Your entire post is pretty nonsensical. That's like saying that because a dude had to get an amputation, he died.

Not to mention that this has been the case for wow's entire life cycle and your prediction is as accurate as the "SWTOR will kill wow!" rants. It's already been proven wrong simply by time.
---
IMO