This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What I think needs to be added in an expansion:

#1hurtloidePosted 4/16/2013 12:59:41 AM(edited)
All classes need some kind of cool change
What I mean by this is:
Either A) A difficult (scaling) solo scenario like warlocks get giving an awesome cosmetic change at the end
B) If not a scenario than a fourth spec (shaman tanking spec, mage healing spec, etc)
*NOT ALL CLASSES SHOULD GET A FOURTH SPEC, JUST A FEW)
and C) for the two existing classes that either have the scenario (warlock) and have a fourth spec (druid) a special unlockable ability (kind of like an unlockable bloodlust/battle res or something of the sort that could only be unlocked on these two classes through special means)
thoughts?
*edit* and before anyone calls me out on the bloodlust/battle res I just mean an ability that only a very small percentage of classes have and not those spells in particular.
#2ElaeusPosted 4/16/2013 1:00:37 AM
Define "JUST A FEW".

Basically what you're asking for is whatever classes other than the "FEW" to whine about how the "FEW" got 4th specs and they didn't. Not going to happen, and you can quote me on this.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#3DauldiPosted 4/16/2013 1:00:46 AM
Learn to format your posts. Nobody wants to read that.
#4vahndragonwingPosted 4/16/2013 4:55:19 AM
HEY GUYS HERE ARE MY IDEAS FOR THE GAME:

GIVE ONLY A COUPLE CLASSES EPIC INSTANCES, NOBODY ELSE WILL COMPLAIN
GIVE ONLY A COUPLE CLASSES NEW SPECS, NOBODY ELSE WILL COMPLAIN
GIVE ONLY SPECS THAT ALREADY GOT SPECIAL TREATMENT THROUGH MY ASININE IDEA A NEW SPECIAL ABILITY, NOBODY ELSE WILL COMPLAIN

I SHOULD RUN WOW

lol what's balance?

HEY GUYS DURIDS SHUD GET 4th SPEC NEXT EXPAC
---
IMO
#5hurtloide(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 12:01:57 PM(edited)
sorry about the formatting it was 4:00 am my time
but this way everyone gets something, but it's only unlocked through hard work
it's just a way to make all the classes feel a little different without having to rebalance completely
*edit* and out of the 11 classes lets give 4 new specs, 5 new scenarios and the 2 that already have one or the other a quest chain to unlock a new spell, I don't think thats a very stupid idea for a new expansion: albeit not very probable
#6SulticunePosted 4/16/2013 1:24:00 PM
hurtloide posted...
it's just a way to make all the classes feel a little different without having to rebalance completely
*edit* and out of the 11 classes lets give 4 new specs, 5 new scenarios and the 2 that already have one or the other a quest chain to unlock a new spell, I don't think thats a very stupid idea for a new expansion: albeit not very probable

Really don't like to be "that guy" but this message's format is almost as bad. Use paragraphs :)
---
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
#7piplupzeroPosted 4/16/2013 1:44:56 PM
hurtloide posted...

So we already know 4 forth specs in mist of the wrath crusadaclysm
Tanking shammy
Ranged Pally
Healing mage
Healing warlock
I bet the epic salamander mount will drop from the mage or warlock quest HARDMODE
Also you know who be pretty cool in crusadaclysm to randomly give classes abilities for no raisin.
I think this is going to be a fun xpac.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.