This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't log in? Realms down? Tuesday maintenance (with time zones)

#1Right_Chus_1Posted 4/16/2013 5:26:54 AM
(Note: There is no patch today.)

Tuesdays are usually server maintenance days. You will not be able to log in, see the realms lists or your characters, until the maintenance is over. If there is a new patch, it will always download, even if the servers are still offline. Maintenance can also affect the main website, including the Forums and Account Management. The site may be slow, or not accessible at all.

Today, most servers are having rolling restarts and are expected to be down no longer than 15 minutes.

However, selected realms will be undergoing hardware upgrades. Please check the login screen for the full list. The maintenance times for those realms are as follows (unless otherwise specified):

1 AM - 11 AM Pacific
1 AM - 11 AM Arizona
2 AM - 12 noon Mountain
3 AM - 1 PM Central
4 AM - 2 PM Eastern
5 AM - 3 PM Atlantic
5:30 AM - 3:30 PM Newfoundland

For other, non-US time zones, Pacific time is GMT - 8:00. You may find this site helpful:
http://www.worldtimezone.com

End times are approximate. Some servers come up earlier than others.

Also, if you try to log in at the exact time maintenance is supposed to end, you may still have problems. This is normal. Just be patient and give it a little time. You'll be able to log in eventually.

Sometimes, you may not see your characters right away. Do not panic. Your characters are not gone/deleted. It simply means the server isn't fully up yet. Wait about 20 minutes, then try again.
#2vahndragonwingPosted 4/16/2013 5:29:56 AM
Lol.. while I agree with the sentiment, I still forsee a couple of "WOW IS BROKEN" topics, even with it being a restart (?)
---
IMO
#3echo057Posted 4/16/2013 5:45:40 AM
Website says 6 hour maintence today
---
ATTN : This Is Not GrammarFAQS
#4vahndragonwingPosted 4/16/2013 5:48:36 AM
Weird, coulda sworn I saw restarts yesterday. Guess they changed it.
---
IMO
#5_KushalaDaora_Posted 4/16/2013 6:37:50 AM
I trusted you TC
---
Rawr, my Wind Barrier will pwn you!
Cutest Gif evar :3 http://i.imgur.com/fjwWiZp.gif
#6kingdrake2Posted 4/16/2013 6:40:42 AM
vahndragonwing posted...
Weird, coulda sworn I saw restarts yesterday. Guess they changed it.

the day on monday, i was reading maintenance and this game really needs it. stormrage is having problems.
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88