This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Healing from 1-90

#1Nazgl5LordofNazPosted 4/16/2013 10:28:08 PM
I'm starting up a fresh 5-man party with a group of friends soon, and I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna be stuck playing the healer. If I'm right, which class would you all recommend for both healing and levelling throughout all of the content. We're going to be doing a lot of questing as a group, and probably run loads of dungeons throughout.

I haven't played heals since I was AFK healing at level 15 on a Druid, just spamming Rejuvenate and auto-attacking, so I have no experience with any of the healing specs. What would you say is the most fun at all levels?
---
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*
#2jackster26Posted 4/16/2013 10:30:29 PM
Disc Priest.
---
^( '.' )^
#3UtinilPosted 4/16/2013 10:33:06 PM
Resto Shaman can be a lot of fun. Early on just heal as elemental, and you will do a lot of damage.
#4CPLBradleyPosted 4/16/2013 10:47:49 PM
Holy pally.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#5Nazgl5LordofNaz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 11:37:04 PM
Discipline Priest looks pretty enjoyable. Priests in general, because of that feather thing with the +60% movement speed feathers talent. I love little things like that - totally impractical if you're min-maxing, but hilarious fun in specific situations.

On the other hand, dual spec (and tri spec, eventually, right? Haven't been keeping up with the news) is a thing, and the very little I've seen of Shadow looks a bit bland. Am I wrong?
---
#6bond465Posted 4/17/2013 12:25:35 AM
jackster26 posted...
Disc Priest.

literally leveling a disc priest currently....extremely op for the first 60 or so levels.

btw I am only doing random dungeons with super chain pulling.
#7GForceDragonPosted 4/17/2013 11:47:42 PM
If you feel like you're "stuck" healing, your best bet is either Disc priest or Mistweaver monk, so you can dps while you heal.
---
"right now i have my ghoul glyphed to be the gimp, and when im low on health in summon the gimp and death pact his ass for some health. :/" -steveoSEK
#8TheGreatCheezePosted 4/18/2013 12:14:16 AM
Disc priest so you can DPS to heal (After you get atonement)
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#9Nazgl5LordofNaz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 12:23:04 AM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
Disc priest so you can DPS to heal (After you get atonement)

Okay, I totally missed that when I was scanning the priest skills. Before I had my eyes set on Disc priests - now I'm actually excited. Sounds fantastic for levelling with friends.

Pull all the mobs!
---
#10ElaeusPosted 4/18/2013 12:43:56 AM
bond465 posted...
jackster26 posted...
Disc Priest.

literally leveling a disc priest currently....extremely op for the first 60 or so levels.

You sure you're not figuratively leveling?
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.