This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

That's it, I'm done with Isle of Thunder

#1c0sa n0straPosted 4/17/2013 1:15:02 AM
Context: I'm trying to get the Stormbreaker title, and the last 2 achievements I need are offcourse 10 golden chests in 1 trove run, and freaking Zandalari Library Card, I've been doing the dailies everyday even though I don't need the VP, Rep or charms in the hopes of getting more keys and maybe some of the books in the meantime, but I am still at 3 out of 5 books and I haven't had a key from an Arcane Trove in weeks, last night I reached a breaking point, I'm done, screw this, I'll stick with 1 trove run from my first key and hope for the books from Incantation summons and weekly chests, stupid achievements.

/rant
/blogfaqs.
#2XtraTPosted 4/17/2013 1:34:32 AM
love people who do ''achievements'' without having fun for it while getting absolutely nothing but imaginary points
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#3ChocoboMog123Posted 4/17/2013 1:35:05 AM
That's how you should be doing it, anyway. Farming is so incredibly inefficient. There's other, more fun, achievements you could be going for. When you can get an achievement somewhat naturally, overtime, just let it come.

Good for you.
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
#4c0sa n0stra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 1:44:37 AM
XtraT posted...
love people who do ''achievements'' without having fun for it while getting absolutely nothing but imaginary points

No, I'm doing a "title", the achievements are a requirement for a "title" wich is in the first line of my post.
#5SulticunePosted 4/17/2013 2:26:07 AM
I just need the 10 chests, too. Did a few runs but didn't manage, it's so frustrating then having to wait a whole week to be able to try again, so I'm gonna save up keys 'til I have 5 or so then just chain run the scenario for that last achi!
---
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
#6RanmaRanmaPosted 4/18/2013 12:49:17 AM
This expansion has been pretty blatant with its time-wasting bloat, and isle of thunder is a great example of it. I'd say just do something else for now and come back to it. It's good to vent, but we can't really help you. I avoid Isle of Thunder like the plague, but then I also avoid dailies and rep grind, because I don't find any of those fun. Who does? I play this game for fun.
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/
#7c0sa n0stra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 1:13:24 AM
RanmaRanma posted...
This expansion has been pretty blatant with its time-wasting bloat, and isle of thunder is a great example of it. I'd say just do something else for now and come back to it. It's good to vent, but we can't really help you. I avoid Isle of Thunder like the plague, but then I also avoid dailies and rep grind, because I don't find any of those fun. Who does? I play this game for fun.

Yeah I know, just venting as you said.
#8AmakusaPosted 4/18/2013 1:20:32 AM
Ironically the Isle of Thunder dailies were better when it was still Stage 1.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#9Wildstar0_oPosted 4/18/2013 1:33:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]