This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wanna roll a tanky toon, one that heals wont have an issue with

#11vahndragonwing(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 9:39:01 AM
Zonte II posted...
I remember when I had to rely on the internet to make me feel like I had friends. I was about 9 years old and was recovering from surgery that caused me to be bed-ridden for 2 months. Those were the days.

Do you miss having friends now?
---
IMO
#12LatiasSAPosted 4/17/2013 3:13:33 PM
Zonte II posted...
I remember when I had to rely on the internet to make me feel like I had friends. I was about 9 years old and was recovering from surgery that caused me to be bed-ridden for 2 months. Those were the days.

Shame you didn't have any heals to help your toon recover faster, if you knew you didn't have a heals with you then you should've made yourself tanky.
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#13Toi1etDuckPosted 4/17/2013 3:20:53 PM
I hope this catches on! I like it :D
---
WoW: 90 Druid | 90 Monk | 85 Priest | 85 Warlock | 85 Deathknight | 85 Warrior | 85 Paladin | 85 Shaman | 85 Hunter | 87 Mage | 85 Rogue
#14TheGreatCheezePosted 4/17/2013 4:59:04 PM
Zonte II posted...

Shut up, meg.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#15dirtchiliPosted 4/17/2013 8:14:29 PM
the best tanky toons are warlocks, heals loves em
---
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those with loaded guns and those who dig- Blondie