This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will they nerf the last boss for green fire? I'm getting extremely frustrated...

#1synister666Posted 4/17/2013 1:44:12 PM
This is just the most frustrating thing I've ever experienced with this game. This makes me wanna throw my comp through the wall and brutally murder the blizzard developer responsible for this with a hammer.

I've been at this for 2 hours and I can't get past the felhunter part. As soon as they come out they dispel enslave demon and the pit lord gets loose. I'm moving the pit lord far away but that doesn't do anything. They dispel it no matter what I do. This is stupid. Not only that but I'm dying to the imps half the time because the pit lords flame macro on them isn't working right (from icy veins and yes i typed it in correctly) or picking up their aggro 50% of the time. Then the imps don't come out all at once so they just keep spawning and you've already used the cd abilities you need to. I'm only getting past the imp phase 50% of the time.

Will this get nerfed? Because this isn't fun. I hate this. I dont have the patience or the time to spend on something this hard. I really want that stupid green fire for some dumb reason so i'm getting insanely frustrated and I'm considering cancelling my sub simply for the fact that they would do something like this in WoW. It's like they dangle something in front of your face then make it insanely difficult to get. I'm 2 seconds away from snapping...
---
PSN: AstralSerpent
#2ChimpersPosted 4/17/2013 1:49:43 PM
Biggest most pathetic qq post on this board in a while.
#3Orestes417Posted 4/17/2013 1:52:53 PM(edited)
God I hope not. It'd defeat the point, as if overgearing won't do it already. Be damn glad you never did the hunter or priest epic weapon chains at appropriate level too. Those had the exact same purpose, only you got to enjoy doing it in the open world

---
When Hollywood runs out of Indians, only the Indians will know.
#4realast_killaz1Posted 4/17/2013 1:51:16 PM
its hard to use ember tap
#5synister666(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 1:55:05 PM
The felhunters are the problem. I've watched the videos and read the strats and they ALWAYS dispel the enslave. There is no way around it no matter how far away the pit lord is. **** this and **** blizzard!!!!!!
---
#6femmefatale7Posted 4/17/2013 1:56:54 PM
synister666 posted...
The felhunters are the problem. I've watched the videos and read the strats and they ALWAYS dispel the enslave. There is no way around it no matter how far away the pit lord is. **** this and **** blizzard!!!!!!

There's no way around it, and yet plenty of locks were able to get their green fire.
---
Meh. As difficult as it may be for you, you're just going to have to accept that you'll have to go without dick for awhile. - Steamster to Little Zardar
#7synister666(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 2:01:47 PM
femmefatale7 posted...
synister666 posted...

There's no way around it, and yet plenty of locks were able to get their green fire.

Then please explain to me how to stop them from dispelling enslave demon? If you can't then your post is pointless and unneeded.
---
#8BedCrumbsPosted 4/17/2013 2:03:52 PM
I can't even get the quest to drop, is it only from rares on the Isle of Thunder?
---
"The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!"
#9Orestes417Posted 4/17/2013 2:05:29 PM
Yep. Or save yourself the headache and buy it off the AH
---
When Hollywood runs out of Indians, only the Indians will know.
#10ChocoboMog123Posted 4/17/2013 2:06:18 PM
Either LOS the Pit Lord, or just f***ing kill the Felhunters. Even if they get the enslave off, they're up for 5 seconds as Destro, just re-enslave when they're dead.

It's not like you had 90 levels to learn the basic mechanics of the game...
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif