This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will they nerf the last boss for green fire? I'm getting extremely frustrated...

#21LatiasSAPosted 4/17/2013 3:59:58 PM
why did you write that up, look it over(lol) and then think to yourself "yes, THIS is what I want to put out to the public's judging eyes, this is a fantastic idea"

really dude
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#22synister666(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 4:21:21 PM
LatiasSA posted...
why did you write that up, look it over(lol) and then think to yourself "yes, THIS is what I want to put out to the public's judging eyes, this is a fantastic idea"

really dude

Because I don't care what people on a WoW message board on a video game website thinks of me. That's the last thing I care about. Also I like to see people's reactions to my raging.
---
PSN: AstralSerpent
#23synister666(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 4:25:27 PM
Ok I didn't think to put the pit lord behind a pillar. I though chocobomog meant to los myself behind a pillar when the pit lord gets loose. Makes sense now.

I have no problems burning the felhounds down. My dps is solid. I just could understand how to stop them from breaking my enslave. Thanks! I'm gonna try this again.
---
#24vahndragonwingPosted 4/17/2013 7:45:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25AmakusaPosted 4/17/2013 8:00:08 PM
synister666 posted...
LatiasSA posted...

really dude

Because I don't care what people on a WoW message board on a video game website thinks of me. That's the last thing I care about. Also I like to see people's reactions to my raging.

Yet you posted, more than once, that you don't care what we think.

When I don't care about what you think, I don't announce that I don't care, I just don't post.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#26synister666(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 8:38:42 PM
Amakusa posted...
synister666 posted...
LatiasSA posted...

really dude

Yet you posted, more than once, that you don't care what we think.

When I don't care about what you think, I don't announce that I don't care, I just don't post.

Why do you care enough to post something that irrelevant?
---
#27hurtloidePosted 4/17/2013 9:16:43 PM
you're getting impatient after only 2 hours? I don't think this quest is for you.. It takes patience, but otherwise you'll get it. Take a break for a few weeks: not even to get gear but just to calm your frustration: when I first tried it I could even get to the first doomguard phase. I gave up and came back a few weeks later and the next day after that I finally got him ^.^
Make sure all your magics are burned off you before he runs to the portal (all about timing and practice)
Also don't listen to youtubers; let your pit lord be unenslaved. As soon as the cataclysm before the felhunters come out move your doom lord to the other end of the room. I assume your destro so put down a RoF by the gate for when they come out, make sure you have minimum two embers. Havoc the first one that comes out (put yourself in position near your portal out of LoS because he will cast chaos bolt soon) and then as soon as the second one comes out start casting chaosbolt on it. Pop darksoul/trinkets/etc immediately before doing so. Soulburn the two that should nearly be 20% (or if still not enough use a conflag/felflame to get them under) as for the third one another chaos bolt it will be down.Around this time the next chaosbolt should be coming out: take it as a blessing so that when the pit lord comes attacking its gonna be out of LoS. If done correctly you will definitely have enough to for the enslave demon macro before the cataclysm. Bind macros on easy access things for even things such as
/target kanrethad ebonlocke(?)
/petattack
just for after you reenslave you don't have to freak out during the cataclysm. Another piece of quick advice when you get to the second felhunter phase just before they come out BANISH THE DOOMLORD (or fear) It will be much easier to deal with them.
#28XtraTPosted 4/17/2013 9:20:06 PM
pve noobs lol
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#29c0sa n0straPosted 4/17/2013 11:57:50 PM
Why don't you try your pet's "Move To" command to move your Pitlord behind a freaking pillar, don't have him follow you for god's sake, so hard!
#30RanmaRanmaPosted 4/18/2013 2:04:51 AM
green fire is lame anyways
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/