This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will they nerf the last boss for green fire? I'm getting extremely frustrated...

#31ElaeusPosted 4/18/2013 2:22:16 AM
TC is the reason this game continues to prosper. One of Blizzard's slogans back in the day was "Special Experience for Special Customers".
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#32stopreadnamethxPosted 4/18/2013 6:56:17 AM
Working as intended, quest is successfully separating real warlocks from kiddielocks.
---
stopreadsigkthxbai
#33SpleneticUKPosted 4/18/2013 7:02:59 AM
Move the Pit Lord as far to the other side of the portal as you can and cast Rain of Fire over the portal spot, so the Fel pups aggro to you.

Do not move once they have aggroed to you as this can cause them to turn and dispel your enslave which is awfully annoying.

I tended to Dark Soul, BoH, Chaos Bolt x 2, mop up.
#34TloyaPosted 4/18/2013 8:06:28 AM
Blizzard has stated they have no plans to nerf the encounter, but did remind players that it auto-nerfs itself as gear improves. If you're at a lower ilevel, it may be worth some time to grab some LFR and VP gear so that you'll have an easier time.
---
Posts look awkward without a signature underneath
#35B1g_ClownPosted 4/18/2013 8:33:50 AM
you have to tank the felhunters yourself otherwise you will lose 90% of the time. dont even bother moving the pit lord, that just puts unnecessary burden on yourself and gives more reason to fail.

drop 2 or 3 rain of fire down on the gateway to aggro the felhunters and kite them away. prioritize killing them asap with havoc + chaos bolt.

as for the imps, gg fire and brimstone + immolate + rain of fire. enjoy the huge amounts of ember.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
#36dzastor04Posted 4/18/2013 9:07:05 AM
learn to play your class
#37superhoffyPosted 4/18/2013 12:40:04 PM
General chat:
Raid xxx, last spot
LFM 1 Warlock (Green fire only)
#38Digital ManaPosted 4/19/2013 12:31:09 AM
Completed both the hunter and priest quests before they were nerfed, qq more.
---
digitalmana#1467
#39synister666(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 4:05:22 PM
Finally got it!!! Took me overall about 4 and half hours total on him to get him down. I just had to understand how the felhunters dispell worked better to get my strat down.

Thanks to everyone who helped with their strat especially the step by step video. All your posts really helped!
---
PSN: AstralSerpent
#40AmakusaPosted 4/20/2013 1:36:34 AM
synister666 posted...
Why do you care enough to post something that irrelevant?

Because that's what I feel like doing, and I don't care if you don't agree with it.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.