This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"boot the baddie"

#1hurtloidePosted 4/17/2013 8:21:22 PM
said a random guy in my lfr lei shen today. I was catching on fairly quickly too but I was the only other warlock and I don't think he liked that very much. My lfr group got into a whole debate about people not looking up the fight. It's not like these "elites" were trying to explain though, and god forbid we didn't do it on launch day....
#2B1g_ClownPosted 4/17/2013 8:24:36 PM
boot lol its kick. also lfr is faceroll nothing needs to be explained as its self explanatory as the fight progresses.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
#3Right_Chus_1Posted 4/17/2013 8:27:40 PM
If i dont know the fights i just pick a guy out that plays my role (melee/ranged) and stick near him until i see what we are avoiding. Sometimes ill make that person my focus as well to see what we are supposed to be targeting. Usually goes pretty well.
#4Black_Mage_MeeePosted 4/17/2013 9:48:46 PM
He didn't want to compete with you for loot obviously
---
~Kweh
#5c0sa n0straPosted 4/17/2013 10:54:36 PM
Yes, reading up on fights to avoid wasting people's time sure is elitist, cool story.
#6BigBoss2021Posted 4/17/2013 11:08:35 PM
It's elitist to complain on LFR. Those fights are ridiculously face roll.
---
It's my money and I NEED IT NOW!!
Steam ID = Automatomatic
#7c0sa n0straPosted 4/17/2013 11:17:05 PM
Let me rephrase that then, if you do not have the cognitive processes to figure out that fire hurts, or that maybe kicking a turtle actually does something useful, maybe you should spend a few minutes of your life to read some tactics.
#8LatiasSAPosted 4/17/2013 11:19:50 PM
don't forget the all important tank swap mechanics or having ranged on some sort of add that's incorporated into the fight while melee sit tight and only worry about one or two easily avoidable things coming in some form of cleave or otherwise
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#9BonzoForLyfePosted 4/17/2013 11:20:58 PM
Well in his defense you're suppose to stand in stuff on lei shen which is opposite of the norm
---
Dispatch, Steve Nash, Fight Club.....'Nuff said
#10scaryshiversPosted 4/17/2013 11:22:00 PM
LFR has gotten so bad in these last few months, that I have to consistently check skada for auto attacking semi-afk people and kick them from the raid. It's especially bad in previous tier raids where people like to die ~1 minute into the fight and pretend they're new.

I have nothing against people that have entry level gear and do not know any of the fights, but if you blatantly afk all the fights, then you're out.
---
"My math teacher staples burger king applications to failed tests" - omgitszackwtf.