This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what content will Blizzard completely screw up for the next expansion

#1halomonkey1_3_5Posted 4/18/2013 10:40:29 AM
in cataclysm it was dungeons(specifically heroics), in MoP it was daily quests.

What will blizzard screw up for the next expansion? I'm betting on scenarios somehow.
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#2Joe_FreestylePosted 4/18/2013 10:52:52 AM
how did they screw up daily quests? You do know you do not in fact have to do them all every day.
---
~Feed me rappers or feed me beats. I am untamed I need a leash.
~ Xbox/PSN gamertag is Jilo863
#3echo057Posted 4/18/2013 10:55:35 AM
So many people in the gaming community have nothing better to do but complain about something give the. Burlap bag filled with money and they would say o this bag is dirty
---
ATTN : This Is Not GrammarFAQS
#4piplupzeroPosted 4/18/2013 10:57:04 AM
How did the screw up the dungeon in cata?
Awww did da challenge make you cwy? There there
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#5mestupkid185Posted 4/18/2013 11:07:38 AM
TC is kinda ignorant. 5 man dungeons in cata were fantastic and daily quests, while still an obvious way of milking subs and keeping people online, are more tolerable than ever. If theres a big screw up in mists, its tanking mechanics. the quality of tanks has declined so sharply in mists its astounding. and with the possible removal of 5 man content(tanks #1 learning utility) i only see this issue worsening in the future.
#6Twain_DriverPosted 4/18/2013 11:14:23 AM
Nothing. I think Blizzard finally has the talent to guide WoW into a meaningful retirement.
#7SirGizmoPosted 4/18/2013 11:16:54 AM
They also killed PvP this expansion.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#8juzziebPosted 4/18/2013 11:19:12 AM
Mike Boorheim left me an email in my inbox because Blizzard likes to steal every other MMOs ideas and put in watered down versions of them and asked me if he thought adding a third faction that is just all different kinds of flower people was a good idea. I told him yes and noted how much WoW players dig their watered down content. So your daily in the expansion is to water yourself down. I know this is difficult for most of you since most of you have never showered before. But if you try it, you will not only live longer but be able to play wow for more years. So there is the leaked info for you. Also mommy might buy you your next time card if she can walk near you without holding her nose.
#9Brig123Posted 4/18/2013 12:06:14 PM
piplupzero posted...

They waffled at the public outcry that 'teh heroics are 2 hurd' and nerfed the everloving crap out of them. At launch, the Cata heroics were fantastic, challenging, but not impossible with more than half a brain and appropriate gear. ZA and ZG were a good throw back to that ideal, but it didn't last (plus two 5 man dungeons for a full patch...pretty fail). And the End time heroics? Good god those were awlful.
#10TheGreatCheezePosted 4/18/2013 12:21:47 PM
Brig123 posted...
piplupzero posted...

They waffled at the public outcry that 'teh heroics are 2 hurd' and nerfed the everloving crap out of them. At launch, the Cata heroics were fantastic, challenging, but not impossible with more than half a brain and appropriate gear. ZA and ZG were a good throw back to that ideal, but it didn't last (plus two 5 man dungeons for a full patch...pretty fail). And the End time heroics? Good god those were awlful.

If were complaining about easy heroics, why not talk about Wrath? And what about the troll heroics didn't you like?
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit