This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what content will Blizzard completely screw up for the next expansion

#21halomonkey1_3_5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 10:27:00 AM
ryanell666 posted...
TBC screwed up by dropping attunements.
WLK screwed up by giving cross server LFD, and exploiting badge loot system to get welfare epics.
CAT screwed up by nerfing dungeons 4 months into the era, as well putting in the LFR.
MOP screwed up by giving us Pandas, Pokemon, Scenarios, and basically making daily quest mandatory.

The new expansion? Who cares, this MMORPG is more like social media with jaunts of instanced gaming for instant gratification. All that can happen is to see the baddies and those with ADHD get bored of it and the WoW will probably go F2P by the middle of next expansion and wither away.

http://i.imgur.com/4u1biRF.png
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#22ryanell666Posted 4/19/2013 10:31:09 AM
halomonkey1_3_5 posted...
ryanell666 posted...
WLK screwed up by giving cross server LFD, and exploiting badge loot system to get welfare epics.
CAT screwed up by nerfing dungeons 4 months into the era, as well putting in the LFR.
MOP screwed up by giving us Pandas, Pokemon, Scenarios, and basically making daily quest mandatory.

The new expansion? Who cares, this MMORPG is more like social media with jaunts of instanced gaming for instant gratification. All that can happen is to see the baddies and those with ADHD get bored of it and the WoW will probably go F2P by the middle of next expansion and wither away.

A child fails at 5th grade English, can't express himself other than posting Internet memes to express a point of view... is this supposed to intimidate me?
#23halomonkey1_3_5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 10:38:57 AM
ryanell666 posted...
A child fails at 5th grade English, can't express himself other than posting Internet memes to express a point of view... is this supposed to intimidate me?

do you even play WoW anymore
---
The Greatest
#24ryanell666Posted 4/19/2013 11:16:57 AM
ryanell666 posted...

do you even play WoW anymore

What?, there isn't a meme to ask me that question? It must be hard to actually type something and not copy n' paste 4chan and reddit pics

And for your information, yes, I'm using a 7 day "please come back to us" pass.

I guess being active makes my opinion valid on these boards, huh?
#25halomonkey1_3_5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 11:30:33 AM
ryanell666 posted...

Not really, I was just curious as to why you still play a game that is apparently awful or why you still post on a forum for a game you seemingly hate
---
The Greatest
#26Ness0123456789Posted 4/19/2013 11:38:03 AM
ryanell666 posted...

No, but it does essentially prove that you, once again, attempt to post opinion as fact about a game you clearly dislike, don't play, and yet still hang around on the message boards like some strange, sad, unwanted little man with no where else to go.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#274sakuraHa0Posted 4/19/2013 11:38:49 AM
None.

I did not feel Blizzard screw anything up.

In Cata, you can still do Heroic, yes, it's harder than Wrath Heroic.

In MoP, I have guildies that do raiding without touching dailies.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#28ryanell666Posted 4/19/2013 1:49:33 PM
ryanell666 posted...

Not really, I was just curious as to why you still play a game that is apparently awful or why you still post on a forum for a game you seemingly hate

I'm still trying to understand why using memes to say something makes you wittier than me.
#29vahndragonwingPosted 4/19/2013 1:55:57 PM
ryanell666 posted...
ryanell666 posted...

I'm still trying to understand why using memes to say something makes you wittier than me.

"The word meme is a shortening (modeled on gene) of mimeme (from Ancient Greek μίμημα Greek pronunciation: [míːmɛːma] mīmēma, "imitated thing", from μιμεῖσθαι mimeisthai, "to imitate", from μῖμος mimos "mime")[4] and it was coined by the British evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins in The Selfish Gene (1976)[1][5] as a concept for discussion of evolutionary principles in explaining the spread of ideas and cultural phenomena. Examples of memes given in the book included melodies, catch-phrases, fashion, and the technology of building arches.[6]"

You should probably be aware that your 'LFR = Shut up and give me my loot!" is by definition a meme.
---
IMO
#30ryanell666Posted 4/19/2013 2:06:45 PM
vahndragonwing posted...
ryanell666 posted...
ryanell666 posted...

"The word meme is a shortening (modeled on gene) of mimeme (from Ancient Greek μίμημα Greek pronunciation: [míːmɛːma] mīmēma, "imitated thing", from μιμεῖσθαι mimeisthai, "to imitate", from μῖμος mimos "mime")[4] and it was coined by the British evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins in The Selfish Gene (1976)[1][5] as a concept for discussion of evolutionary principles in explaining the spread of ideas and cultural phenomena. Examples of memes given in the book included melodies, catch-phrases, fashion, and the technology of building arches.[6]"

You should probably be aware that your 'LFR = Shut up and give me my loot!" is by definition a meme.

God, fix your post before posting!

anyway, its hard to sell new memes to the dying or dead WoW culture.

And even though I invented the "catch phrase", to spare myself from typing walls of text to prove that what I say is true....

At least it's original. And I'm not riding coat tails of other people's ideas floating around in the banality of the Internet.