This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats with some people in this game?

#1JrunkonePosted 4/19/2013 6:25:41 AM
A little vent I suppose. No this is not a I got ganked in the world while questing. (which is kind of annoying but avoidable real easy due to lfd). The other day I was doing my daily dungeon for golden lotus rep and right at the beginning of the dungeon the healer was really rushy rushy about the whole thing. "keep pulling, Keep pulling". Instantly I'm like cool lets do it up. I don't need any gear from dungeons anymore, so I love to get them done fast.

Half way threw the dungeon we get to a point where someone steals tank gear from the tank and the tank instantly stops doing what he doing till he gets his piece. I pull without knowing the tank isn't even behind us. Instantly the healer goes bipolar on me. for the next 10-15 mins of the dungeon (yes it took that long -.-) hes harassing me. telling me to kill myself and that I suck at the game. On and on. That's just one thing.

Last night I dungeon'd and we rocked out the whole thing up to last boss and a hunter pulled the whole room I died, shortly after whole pt dies. everyone except me and another dps leave. Why would you leave at the end of it? Cause we died? this isn't even like FFXI where you would lose xp.

Why do people take dieing so seriously in this game?
---
~~Gamertag + PSN : Jrunk1~
Curently Playing: BO2, Gears 3, Binding Of Isaac, any 2D Fighter I dig out the crate, WOW (I know, needed an MMO waiting on FF XIV).
#2TheCongoPosted 4/19/2013 6:30:38 AM
Because for lots of the community, WoW is their #1 priority in their life at the time. So if they ever feel like their time is being wasted they go crazy.
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln
#3Jrunkone(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 6:35:38 AM
I've never been committed to anything that hard core. I don't know what to say.
---
~~Gamertag + PSN : Jrunk1~
Curently Playing: BO2, Gears 3, Binding Of Isaac, any 2D Fighter I dig out the crate, WOW (I know, needed an MMO waiting on FF XIV).
#4Lightning BoltPosted 4/19/2013 6:45:32 AM
Jrunkone posted...
I've never been committed to anything that hard core.

A mind unfocused, a life unlived.
I pity you.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev