This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What kind if WoW player are you?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What kind if WoW player are you?
3 years ago#1
Are you,.... - Results (354 votes)
Hardcore (ie ..don't even talk to me if your gear is under 500, and don't pretend you know anything about the game)
3.95% (14 votes)
Hardcore (ie ..I live off welfare/trust fund, and I want everything the game offers)
1.98% (7 votes)
Dedicated (ie ..not crazy hardcore, but I do play the game hard and long enough to gain the upper award.)
27.4% (97 votes)
Dedicated (ie ..don't care about high-endgame content. there are other things about this game I like that keeps me going
26.55% (94 votes)
Casual (ie ..I can only play for an hour a day, but that's cool, what I earn is what I get.)
15.54% (55 votes)
Casual (ie ..screw this I pay a sub, have 5 kids, and a 50 hr/per week job. Give me loot and endgame!)
4.24% (15 votes)
Baddie (ie ..I just play for the lulz. Don't want to listen to a raid leader, or be Top 5 pvp dps. I just want loot)
2.26% (8 votes)
Baddie (ie ..I am really bad. But if I cry to blizzard hard enough they'll change the design of the game so I can win)
0.85% (3 votes)
Retired (ie ..to much in my life to play at all, had to give it up.)
7.63% (27 votes)
Retired (ie ..this game has gone so downhill, I'm playing [another] MMO, or trolling gFAQs in protest)
9.6% (34 votes)
This poll is now closed.
/topic
3 years ago#2
"If"? damn autocorrect
3 years ago#3
Casual Number 1.

or Dedicated Number 2.
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1798-2750 Name: Dakota
PSN: Wolfy4226. Add me. Wii U: Wolfy4226 Add me.
3 years ago#4
Retired hardcore. Been there, done that, don't do it much anymore, but when I do I'm still on my game.
When Hollywood runs out of Indians, only the Indians will know.
3 years ago#5
Baddie (ie ..I just play for the lulz. Don't want to listen to a raid leader, or be Top 5 pvp dps. I just want loot)

^ That's me. I thought I was a casual, but nope, I'm a baddie.
Prism Ranger (Red): Isn't it obvious? We don't have any friends!
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
3 years ago#6
Spooking posted...

^ That's me. I thought I was a casual, but nope, I'm a baddie.

Ditto, but I'm surprised at his wording on this one. I saw TC and expected at least one option to include his catchphrase, and thought for sure this one would be it.
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
3 years ago#7
mix of dedicated 1 and casual 2
Twenty-three is number one!
3 years ago#8
retired hardass

i don't play it anymore i just run around telling people they're bad and giving them a scope of comprehension to show just how much better i am than they are when I was playing when things were different
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
3 years ago#9
Dedicated #2 SWAG
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
3 years ago#10
Retired at the moment but looking to get back into it eventually.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What kind if WoW player are you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived