Account suspended with no email about it, what gives?!?! (Venting topic)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Account suspended with no email about it, what gives?!?! (Venting topic)
3 years ago#1
This is seriously stupid. Go to login just to do my damn profession dailies and my account has been suspended. Check email, no email giving a reason. Can't call because it's the weekend.

I put in a ticket and immediately after submitting the ticket I got an email telling me my ticket was successfully created so that shows that obviously I get emails to confirm battlenet actions.

Ugh...... Oh well go play real life and all that hot stuff, but it's really stupid that I didn't get an email with a reason for the suspension. I don't even play the AH or talk outside of guild anymore so I doubt I could've manipulated the economy (which I got in trouble for once) or offending someone.

Only thing I can think of was ganking people trying to kill Sulok'shur(sp?) so they couldn't ever kill him, but as far as I'm aware that isn't against the ToS.
I was once put on warned for saying I felt terrible that someone passed away, top that!!
3 years ago#2
(n/m you said suspended, not locked)
COME ON, BAYBAY!!
Currently Playing: Xenoblade
3 years ago#3
You checked your spam folder, I assume?
IMO
3 years ago#4
Your son was exposing himself on camera while playing Uno.
Leo's AMP has increased by 1.
3 years ago#5
Yeah I checked my spam folder as you suspected. Eitherway, it appears I was hacked even through my authenticator which supposedly is a very, very rare occurrence. After a couple of hoops I was back on track and once again enjoying ganking opposite faction players as they attempt to kill rare spawns.
I was once put on warned for saying I felt terrible that someone passed away, top that!!
3 years ago#6
Was hoping this was a botting thread.
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
3 years ago#7
Should have used Windows 8, bro
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Account suspended with no email about it, what gives?!?! (Venting topic)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived