This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Account suspended with no email about it, what gives?!?! (Venting topic)

#1CellBlock7Posted 4/19/2013 6:26:37 PM
This is seriously stupid. Go to login just to do my damn profession dailies and my account has been suspended. Check email, no email giving a reason. Can't call because it's the weekend.

I put in a ticket and immediately after submitting the ticket I got an email telling me my ticket was successfully created so that shows that obviously I get emails to confirm battlenet actions.

Ugh...... Oh well go play real life and all that hot stuff, but it's really stupid that I didn't get an email with a reason for the suspension. I don't even play the AH or talk outside of guild anymore so I doubt I could've manipulated the economy (which I got in trouble for once) or offending someone.

Only thing I can think of was ganking people trying to kill Sulok'shur(sp?) so they couldn't ever kill him, but as far as I'm aware that isn't against the ToS.
---
I was once put on warned for saying I felt terrible that someone passed away, top that!!
#2ALinktotheFuturePosted 4/19/2013 6:28:17 PM(edited)
(n/m you said suspended, not locked)
---
COME ON, BAYBAY!!
Currently Playing: Xenoblade
#3vahndragonwingPosted 4/19/2013 6:29:00 PM
You checked your spam folder, I assume?
---
IMO
#4Leo0820Posted 4/19/2013 6:49:51 PM
Your son was exposing himself on camera while playing Uno.
---
Leo's AMP has increased by 1.
#5CellBlock7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 11:33:54 PM
Yeah I checked my spam folder as you suspected. Eitherway, it appears I was hacked even through my authenticator which supposedly is a very, very rare occurrence. After a couple of hoops I was back on track and once again enjoying ganking opposite faction players as they attempt to kill rare spawns.
---
I was once put on warned for saying I felt terrible that someone passed away, top that!!
#6LanceFlugermanPosted 4/20/2013 1:07:48 AM
Was hoping this was a botting thread.
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
#7Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/20/2013 1:25:53 AM
Should have used Windows 8, bro
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!