This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Account suspended with no email about it, what gives?!?! (Venting topic)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Account suspended with no email about it, what gives?!?! (Venting topic)
2 years ago#1
This is seriously stupid. Go to login just to do my damn profession dailies and my account has been suspended. Check email, no email giving a reason. Can't call because it's the weekend.

I put in a ticket and immediately after submitting the ticket I got an email telling me my ticket was successfully created so that shows that obviously I get emails to confirm battlenet actions.

Ugh...... Oh well go play real life and all that hot stuff, but it's really stupid that I didn't get an email with a reason for the suspension. I don't even play the AH or talk outside of guild anymore so I doubt I could've manipulated the economy (which I got in trouble for once) or offending someone.

Only thing I can think of was ganking people trying to kill Sulok'shur(sp?) so they couldn't ever kill him, but as far as I'm aware that isn't against the ToS.
---
I was once put on warned for saying I felt terrible that someone passed away, top that!!
2 years ago#2
(n/m you said suspended, not locked)
---
COME ON, BAYBAY!!
Currently Playing: Xenoblade
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#3
You checked your spam folder, I assume?
---
IMO
2 years ago#4
Your son was exposing himself on camera while playing Uno.
---
Leo's AMP has increased by 1.
2 years ago#5
Yeah I checked my spam folder as you suspected. Eitherway, it appears I was hacked even through my authenticator which supposedly is a very, very rare occurrence. After a couple of hoops I was back on track and once again enjoying ganking opposite faction players as they attempt to kill rare spawns.
---
I was once put on warned for saying I felt terrible that someone passed away, top that!!
2 years ago#6
Was hoping this was a botting thread.
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
2 years ago#7
Should have used Windows 8, bro
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Account suspended with no email about it, what gives?!?! (Venting topic)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived