This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could choose only 1 flying and 1 ground mount for the entire game....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. If you could choose only 1 flying and 1 ground mount for the entire game....
2 years ago#1
Which ones would you choose?
You can choose among the entire wow mount library.
http://www.warcraftmounts.com/gallery.php
2 years ago#2
For me btw:
Flying: Ashes of al'ar
Ground: Swift spectral tiger.
2 years ago#3
Flying Mount : Probably Corrupted Firehawk. Feldrake looks neat, though. And never heard of it until your list.

Ground mount : I've always wanted that Savage War Wolf, but I'd probably pick Raven Lord.

Honestly, though, I switch my mounts based on class/spec all the time, so I'm just picking based on always going back to my Warlock, no matter what else I do for a while.

Regardless, thanks for the link. Saw some mounts I'd never heard of before. Kind of neat.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
2 years ago#4
Ashes of al'ar - once i get it

Blizzcon 2008 bear witch i love
---
~J-ROD~
2 years ago#5
For me, probably Pureblood Fire Hawk and Flame Talon of Alysrazor just for the somewhat matching set. Also, they both look extra cool when in Shadowform and their colors get a lil wonky.
2 years ago#6
Invincible for both.
---
"right now i have my ghoul glyphed to be the gimp, and when im low on health in summon the gimp and death pact his ass for some health. :/" -steveoSEK
2 years ago#7
Red Drake
Ruby Panther
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
2 years ago#8
Flying cloud and white hawkstrider mount. Almost 200 mounts and i still use these the most simply because they are small, take up little screen space and get me from point A to B.
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
2 years ago#9
Riding: The purple Chocobo looking mount.
Flying: Red Cloud
---
Prism Ranger (Red): Isn't it obvious? We don't have any friends!
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
2 years ago#10
Ground Mount: Grand Expedition Yak
Flying Mount: Vial of the Sands

Simply because these mounts allow additional passengers, and the Grand Expedition Yak also gives reforging, repairing, and some useful items as well.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. If you could choose only 1 flying and 1 ground mount for the entire game....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived