This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could choose only 1 flying and 1 ground mount for the entire game....

#1gymnast_79Posted 4/19/2013 9:15:19 PM
Which ones would you choose?
You can choose among the entire wow mount library.
http://www.warcraftmounts.com/gallery.php
#2gymnast_79(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 9:20:03 PM
For me btw:
Flying: Ashes of al'ar
Ground: Swift spectral tiger.
#3EDarienPosted 4/19/2013 9:24:03 PM
Flying Mount : Probably Corrupted Firehawk. Feldrake looks neat, though. And never heard of it until your list.

Ground mount : I've always wanted that Savage War Wolf, but I'd probably pick Raven Lord.

Honestly, though, I switch my mounts based on class/spec all the time, so I'm just picking based on always going back to my Warlock, no matter what else I do for a while.

Regardless, thanks for the link. Saw some mounts I'd never heard of before. Kind of neat.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#4vampiremagesPosted 4/19/2013 9:34:22 PM
Ashes of al'ar - once i get it

Blizzcon 2008 bear witch i love
---
~J-ROD~
#5KokeiiPosted 4/19/2013 9:49:24 PM
For me, probably Pureblood Fire Hawk and Flame Talon of Alysrazor just for the somewhat matching set. Also, they both look extra cool when in Shadowform and their colors get a lil wonky.
#6GForceDragonPosted 4/19/2013 9:51:35 PM
Invincible for both.
---
"right now i have my ghoul glyphed to be the gimp, and when im low on health in summon the gimp and death pact his ass for some health. :/" -steveoSEK
#7MorgasaurusPosted 4/19/2013 9:59:13 PM
Red Drake
Ruby Panther
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#8Egxamer1Posted 4/19/2013 10:01:21 PM
Flying cloud and white hawkstrider mount. Almost 200 mounts and i still use these the most simply because they are small, take up little screen space and get me from point A to B.
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#9SpookingPosted 4/19/2013 10:22:24 PM
Riding: The purple Chocobo looking mount.
Flying: Red Cloud
---
Prism Ranger (Red): Isn't it obvious? We don't have any friends!
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
#10WesternWizardPosted 4/19/2013 11:05:08 PM
Ground Mount: Grand Expedition Yak
Flying Mount: Vial of the Sands

Simply because these mounts allow additional passengers, and the Grand Expedition Yak also gives reforging, repairing, and some useful items as well.