This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You know, it just hit me. Challenge mode gear related.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. You know, it just hit me. Challenge mode gear related.
2 years ago#11
Eh, I want the teleports more than the armor set. My warrior's mog looks better than the challenge mode mog anyways--and alliance desperately need ways to get to northern Eastern Kingdoms without getting stuck in a no fly zone or being a death knight. =p
---
I honestly didn't know there were places where dial-up is the only option. It's like when you see footage of how horrific wars are and stuff. ~danger_moose
2 years ago#12
I'd like to find a guild that has the Guild Achieve for completing all challenges at Gold so I can get that stupid dragon pet. One of the only few I am missing now, but there aren't any US guild that have it yet.
2 years ago#13
Almost all of the transmog items are ugly or unappealing, at least for the classes I have leveled.
---
Pokemon White FC: Chris -- 2623 2820 3100
2 years ago#14
RuneArcanis posted...
I'd like to find a guild that has the Guild Achieve for completing all challenges at Gold so I can get that stupid dragon pet. One of the only few I am missing now, but there aren't any US guild that have it yet.

I think there's at least 1 guild per every 3 servers with it. I'm in a guild with less than 20 members and we have it.
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. You know, it just hit me. Challenge mode gear related.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived