This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You know, it just hit me. Challenge mode gear related.

#11Vanity_InsanityPosted 4/21/2013 12:17:25 PM
Eh, I want the teleports more than the armor set. My warrior's mog looks better than the challenge mode mog anyways--and alliance desperately need ways to get to northern Eastern Kingdoms without getting stuck in a no fly zone or being a death knight. =p
---
I honestly didn't know there were places where dial-up is the only option. It's like when you see footage of how horrific wars are and stuff. ~danger_moose
#12RuneArcanisPosted 4/21/2013 12:50:51 PM
I'd like to find a guild that has the Guild Achieve for completing all challenges at Gold so I can get that stupid dragon pet. One of the only few I am missing now, but there aren't any US guild that have it yet.
#13Dinodude007Posted 4/21/2013 1:12:14 PM
Almost all of the transmog items are ugly or unappealing, at least for the classes I have leveled.
---
Pokemon White FC: Chris -- 2623 2820 3100
#14gamefaqwatcherPosted 4/23/2013 6:04:47 AM
RuneArcanis posted...
I'd like to find a guild that has the Guild Achieve for completing all challenges at Gold so I can get that stupid dragon pet. One of the only few I am missing now, but there aren't any US guild that have it yet.

I think there's at least 1 guild per every 3 servers with it. I'm in a guild with less than 20 members and we have it.
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.