This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I made a new toon in a new server, I got no money or anything

#1gymnast_79Posted 4/20/2013 7:13:16 PM
How can I make gold fast? (excluding professions)
#2angrywalrus13Posted 4/20/2013 7:14:56 PM
...Professions.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#3scarecrowsPosted 4/20/2013 7:41:04 PM
Go to your old server, buy a battle pet off the AH. Learn it then go to your new server. Cage the pet and put it on the AH and once it sells you now have money on your new server. Rinse repeat.
---
"Your an imbecile" - Gallusz
#4B1g_ClownPosted 4/20/2013 8:05:58 PM
lol toon
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
#5bladstPosted 4/20/2013 8:09:31 PM
Battlepets is how I get my new server characters money
---
guns don't kill people, people kill people, but the gun helps
#6Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/20/2013 8:23:56 PM
I suggest Susan Express
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#7femmefatale7Posted 4/20/2013 9:14:25 PM
scarecrows posted...
Go to your old server, buy a battle pet off the AH. Learn it then go to your new server. Cage the pet and put it on the AH and once it sells you now have money on your new server. Rinse repeat.

Yes. WoW is totally worth spending $25 for each server transfer, so you can make a ton of a gold on your new character's server. Do it.
---
Meh. As difficult as it may be for you, you're just going to have to accept that you'll have to go without dick for awhile. - Steamster to Little Zardar
#8ChaoticKanePosted 4/20/2013 9:32:12 PM
femmefatale7 posted...
scarecrows posted...

Yes. WoW is totally worth spending $25 for each server transfer, so you can make a ton of a gold on your new character's server. Do it.

I think you don't understand. Pets like mounts are account bound. So if you learn the pet on one server, your character on another will have it as well allowing you to sell it on that server.
---
But lets not forget how deadly the zerg were in Starship troopers! Well until the Terrans got Marauders. - julbull73
#9gymnast_79(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 10:10:43 PM
scarecrows posted...

You.... you.... you have a gift my friend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZtbASCE7ZY
#10SteelPunk808Posted 4/20/2013 11:38:51 PM
TC it's really not hard to make money. I did an experiment the other week. I created a fresh new toon on Illidan. I asked for no handouts from anyone. By the time I made my way to Silvermoon City (Blood Elf Pally btw) I grabbed mining from a trainer. I spent up to an hour running around mining copper veins. I believe I ended up with about 4 stacks or so. Each stack of copper bars sold for like 25g on that server. I have to look at it again but long story short I have a level 10 pally with 140g on him and received no handouts. You can do it.
---
Team Axis for Pokemon X and Y. Calling it now :p
01/08/2013. ---FC 3998 5714 1422