This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

been banned 4 times... perma :)

#1ThisIsAKnoifePosted 4/20/2013 8:31:14 PM
blizzard will enver stop the toxic... takes no time at all to get to 90... i just afk and auto follow in dungeons all the way there :)....and rage and wipe my groups the whole way. at lvl 90 i join lfr and stand in stuff and die and then need all the welfare epics xD this game so easy...
---
AFK: Attack, fight, kill!! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way to fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius
#2FleurelelelPosted 4/20/2013 8:33:53 PM
That's nice.
---
I'm a person with Borderline, MDD-Psychosis and PTSD. I'm not bragging nor am I ashamed, I'm not my diagnosis. Please don't be ashamed if you suffer, seek help.
#3FleurelelelPosted 4/20/2013 8:34:11 PM
Sade - [Diamond Life #07] Sally
---
http://www.last.fm/user/TexColorado
http://bardowolfe.dvdaf.com/owned
#4Right_Chus_1Posted 4/20/2013 8:46:06 PM
As long as your having fun i say go with it. 15$ a month is 15$ a month. Blizz doesnt care. I've been playing for 7+years and ive met maybe 3 people like that. I just shrug and laugh. Keep doing your thing.

/trolled
#5TheGreatCheezePosted 4/20/2013 8:46:51 PM
This topic gave me cancer.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#6RockeignPosted 4/20/2013 8:56:52 PM
Glad you're having fun not playing.
---
Once you start you never wanna stop,
Make your mind spin and body rock.
#7vahndragonwingPosted 4/20/2013 8:56:59 PM
Yeah dude, you're showing them

By buying the full game 4 times, haha stupid blizzard
---
IMO
#8thronedfire2Posted 4/20/2013 8:58:28 PM
My ignore list grows stronger every day.
---
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
#9Coop14Posted 4/20/2013 9:24:29 PM
Why did you give my brain the urge to punch my eyeballs followed by vomiting what little brain cells I had after reading this.
---
When one hates music, I question if they hate the soul. Music is undefinable, so don't try to define it for others.
#10GForceDragonPosted 4/20/2013 9:25:52 PM
ThisIsAKnoife posted...
i join lfr and stand in stuff and die and then need all the welfare epics

Yeah, about that...
---
"right now i have my ghoul glyphed to be the gimp, and when im low on health in summon the gimp and death pact his ass for some health. :/" -steveoSEK