This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

been banned 4 times... perma :)

#11SIashPosted 4/20/2013 8:51:56 PM
GForceDragon posted...
ThisIsAKnoife posted...
i join lfr and stand in stuff and die and then need all the welfare epics

Yeah, about that...

Or eat cereal while you auto attack. Minimize jerk it real quick and collect epics. GG
---
Proud and exclusive member of BeautifulPeople.com
#12LatiasSAPosted 4/20/2013 8:57:10 PM
that's cool
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#13GForceDragonPosted 4/20/2013 9:19:12 PM
SIash posted...
GForceDragon posted...
ThisIsAKnoife posted...
i join lfr and stand in stuff and die and then need all the welfare epics

Yeah, about that...

Or eat cereal while you auto attack. Minimize jerk it real quick and collect epics. GG

No, you missed the part about rolling for the loot in LFR.
---
"right now i have my ghoul glyphed to be the gimp, and when im low on health in summon the gimp and death pact his ass for some health. :/" -steveoSEK
#14UnboundAbyssPosted 4/20/2013 9:32:26 PM
ThisIsAKnoife posted...
blizzard will enver stop the toxic... takes no time at all to get to 90... i just afk and auto follow in dungeons all the way there :)....and rage and wipe my groups the whole way. at lvl 90 i join lfr and stand in stuff and die and then need all the welfare epics xD this game so easy...

You don't roll in lfr anymore. This story is fake.
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
#15failure_turtlePosted 4/20/2013 9:39:00 PM
ThisIsAKnoife posted...
blizzard will enver stop the toxic... takes no time at all to get to 90... i just afk and auto follow in dungeons all the way there :)....and rage and wipe my groups the whole way. at lvl 90 i join lfr and stand in stuff and die and then need all the welfare epics xD this game so easy...

...you dont actually do this

if you did you would know you cant need on epics in LFR
---
Be yonce.
#16Right_Chus_1Posted 4/20/2013 9:40:08 PM
This topic succeeded...8(
#17The Steel PhantomPosted 4/20/2013 9:41:17 PM

So easy you have to lie about even playing on a forum, apparently. You can't roll need/greed on items in LFR. But okay bro.
---
~ The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ~
#18WesternWizardPosted 4/20/2013 9:57:43 PM
Buy like 5 copies of the game, bro, they are on for $10... huge savings.
#19fan360Posted 4/21/2013 11:35:03 AM
$40 expansion + $45 for three months sub
Blizzard is willing to let you see the story/ending for that price.

EPEEEEEEEEN is lowered in WoW raid, but that is only 1% of the sub.
#20metroidfreakv4Posted 4/21/2013 11:55:26 AM
I know this was a troll, but lol if this was real and a guy was really trying to brag about getting all te expansions 4 times and monthly subscriptions. More power to you I guess
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SO-HGwxJNg