This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Im scared for titan.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Im scared for titan.
2 years ago#71
No matter what Titan is butthurt fanboys will complain that it didn't do enough different, didn't do enough the same, didn't sale enough, doesn't have enough content, blah blah blah. Best thing to do is ignore them until they slink away from embarrassment and form your own opinion.
---
When Hollywood runs out of Indians, only the Indians will know.
2 years ago#72
Orestes417 posted...
No matter what Titan is butthurt fanboys will complain that it didn't do enough different, didn't do enough the same, didn't sale enough, doesn't have enough content, blah blah blah. Best thing to do is ignore them until they slink away from embarrassment and form your own opinion.

WHy cant blizzard just take the best of all mmo's( they are good at that ) and make an awesome ,entertaining mmo.

Dont make it too hard, but DONT make it easy, make us think a bit, let us theorycraft, min /max , intricate skill tree, thousands of armors and weapons with thousands of different skins so no one looks the same.

A rehash of wow isnt going to cut it, it has to be something BIG, next gen...
2 years ago#73
Titanic will never flop. You heard it right here.
2 years ago#74
darthjerro posted...
Orestes417 posted...

WHy cant blizzard just take the best of all mmo's( they are good at that ) and make an awesome ,entertaining mmo.

Dont make it too hard, but DONT make it easy, make us think a bit, let us theorycraft, min /max , intricate skill tree, thousands of armors and weapons with thousands of different skins so no one looks the same.

A rehash of wow isnt going to cut it, it has to be something BIG, next gen...

I just hope it has a money auction house because mommy buys me big legendaries whenever I get A's at school. Good thing my brother studied instead of playing WoW so I can show her his test results and we can split the money =D
2 years ago#75
ryanell666 posted...
Theshamen posted...

I like how you cite diablo 3, a game that sold 12 million copies, as an example a flop

Commercial Flop =\= Critical Flop

Case in point, Transformers 2.

It wasn't a critical flop either

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/diablo-iii

So if the critics liked it, and enough people liked it to buy 12 million copies remind me again where you are getting the idea that it was a flop in any sense of the word? Oh some user reviews made by internet trolls? Yea okay.
---
I will not change this sig until Alterac Valley is reverted pre-BC http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937114
12/21/08
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Im scared for titan.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived