This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Exp needed from 86-90 reduced by 33%, Lesser charms 50 down from 90

#11Lightning BoltPosted 4/22/2013 12:39:02 PM
Awesome, I have about 4 more 85s I cba to get up. Might be time in 5.3.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#12DawnshadowPosted 4/22/2013 12:44:10 PM
pres_madagascar posted...
Little Zardar posted...
Shado-Pan Assault belts now require Friendly reputation to purchase, down from Revered.
Shado-Pan Assault chest pieces now require Honored reputation to purchase, down from Revered.

sooo what are the revered rewards then?

I already thought it was weird that at friendly with shado pan you can buy 522 rings and trinkets. Then at honored you can get gloves and such.

So little effort for upper echelon gear.

You still need the valor for them; it's not like they're just giving them away for free. So it's just like every expansion since BC.
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#13kingdrake2Posted 4/22/2013 12:47:31 PM
General
Pandaren Spirit Pet Supplies now has a chance to drop a family specific rare Battle-Stone.
Battle Pet Quests
A new achievement and reward has been added for characters that complete every Pet Battle daily quest in a single day.
Protection for bad luck streaks have been added to Battle-Stones from pet supplies bags and wild battles. Each bag or battle that does not provide a stone has a progressively better chance to award a stone to the player.
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
#14pres_madagascarPosted 4/22/2013 12:48:29 PM
Dawnshadow posted...
pres_madagascar posted...
Little Zardar posted...
Shado-Pan Assault belts now require Friendly reputation to purchase, down from Revered.
Shado-Pan Assault chest pieces now require Honored reputation to purchase, down from Revered.

I already thought it was weird that at friendly with shado pan you can buy 522 rings and trinkets. Then at honored you can get gloves and such.

So little effort for upper echelon gear.

You still need the valor for them; it's not like they're just giving them away for free. So it's just like every expansion since BC.

I know but most people are valor capped by Thursday, it doesn't take much effort to get 1000 valor weekly.
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#15TloyaPosted 4/22/2013 12:49:23 PM
Next thing you know, they'll let us get more than 3 mogu runes per week

Well, yeah. If the treatment of Elder Charms is any indication, when 5.4 comes out we'll have "Kor'kron Lucky Coins" or something to trade our lesser charms for to get bonus rolls in Siege of Orgrimmar, and some other mechanic will be introduced that will let us stockpile lots of Mogu Runes of Fate each week in order to speed up the gearing process for players doing LFR Throne of Thunder to get the ilevel needed for LFR Siege of Orgrimmar.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the reduction in the weekly lesser charm requirement is yet another olive branch towards the crowd that cries about dailies. But I really do wish they'd offer something else to do with the lesser charms... my main has over a thousand banked up at this point, and I'd love to be able to cash out on some trade goods or JP or flawless battle stones or something.
---
Posts look awkward without a signature underneath
#16ElaeusPosted 4/22/2013 12:51:36 PM
Pretty awesome. I might now level my mage, hunter, druid, warrior, and DK from 85 to 90.

Especially was hesitant to do so with how boring DKs are. There is a reason it got stuck in Cata as my farmer character.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#17Glockass1Posted 4/22/2013 12:58:32 PM
>DK boring
>plays wannabe cool class called monk
>lol
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
http://i.imgur.com/qsRb7.png
#18KokeiiPosted 4/22/2013 1:01:30 PM
Meh, I only have an 88, and two 85s left to level, and it's AV CTA on Tuesday so I'm sure I'll have those three up to 90 by 5.3. I suppose if I ever level more chars on the opposite faction this would come in handy, but nothing I'm overly excited about.
#19ElaeusPosted 4/22/2013 2:08:42 PM
Glockass1 posted...
>DK boring
>plays wannabe cool class called monk
>lol

You're doin' it wrong.

Here, let me educate youL

> DK boring
> plays wanna be cool class called monk

lol

Is how it should be.

Also, I am not playing my monk at the moment so the joke is back on you anyway.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#20piplupzeroPosted 4/22/2013 2:31:35 PM
Little Zardar posted...

I thought they were already at those reps. The revered awards were shoulders you could buy with gold...
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.