This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Not sure how people play on PvE servers... it is like playing League of Legends

#1Hoops01Posted 4/22/2013 1:04:53 PM
Where you only farm minions and no one can kill each other.

You get powerful, but what ultimately is the point?
#2Little ZardarPosted 4/22/2013 1:13:34 PM
Seems like you're playing too passively. Try feedi--- being aggressive.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#34sakuraHa0Posted 4/22/2013 1:31:51 PM
I wish this game has some kind of feature where we can queue up and join a group of players and killing players from different factions.
And maybe if Blizzard adds another objective, like capture a flag or hold a base, it would be more interesting.

Damn Blizzard, did they not think we PVE players need players blood on this shiny sword too?
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#4muffinz10Posted 4/22/2013 1:46:32 PM
You apparently somehow believe questing is the true content of WoW. Personally I enjoy raiding, and just about everything in between that is an inconvenience. When I want to PvP, I'll play a game that does PvP much better: LoL, SC2, etc.
---
---
#5Super_ArcherPosted 4/22/2013 1:51:00 PM
killing minions is a part but not the main one

sometimes we group up to kill the dragon, or baren

I know many people who still pvp in battlegrounds. They just don't want to be ganked while leveling up, or when they are not in the mood for it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/kWhI8mP.jpg
#6Rayray1985Posted 4/22/2013 2:03:29 PM
Hoops01 posted...
Where you only farm minions and no one can kill each other.

You get powerful, but what ultimately is the point?

To have fun, surprisingly enough. Who'd have known that playing a game would be fun?
---
Xbox Live GT: Reddie85
#7DairycowsPosted 4/22/2013 2:14:05 PM
I find there is little difference between PvE and PvP servers at this point. I play on a PvP realm and for the most part the factions just seem to ignore each other (outside of a few zones: Hellfire, STV, Badlands). I almost never run across anyone while leveling alts who has any intent to pick a fight. I'll usually attack them anyway, but it's boring when the other side has no interest.

PvP only really happens in controlled, instanced environments anymore. So PvP vs PvE servers don't really matter that much. It's a shame, but that's just the way the game went.
#8Orestes417Posted 4/22/2013 2:17:19 PM
World PvP's a waste of time and energy
---
When Hollywood runs out of Indians, only the Indians will know.
#9Egxamer1Posted 4/22/2013 3:03:44 PM
Attacking people in the open world? That's bush league stuff bro.

Lol at what's the point? Seriously that is a clown question. There is no point, the time and effort you expend on this game is just as worthless and meaningless as the next thing you will do pass the time, in between events that require you to confront the real world. But the least you can do is achieve some measure of happiness while you do play to make the experience fun and less fleeting.

Some pvp and get off on that, i grab some buddies, some beers, bs in vent and slay some pixelated beasties for no better reason than because i dont want to spend all my money at the bar.

Why i felt compelled to say all this i dont know...or do i care less?
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#10BIMHBPosted 4/22/2013 5:40:20 PM
Dairycows posted...
I find there is little difference between PvE and PvP servers at this point. I play on a PvP realm and for the most part the factions just seem to ignore each other (outside of a few zones: Hellfire, STV, Badlands). I almost never run across anyone while leveling alts who has any intent to pick a fight. I'll usually attack them anyway, but it's boring when the other side has no interest.

PvP only really happens in controlled, instanced environments anymore. So PvP vs PvE servers don't really matter that much. It's a shame, but that's just the way the game went.

i just hate not being able to fight for some ore or a herb. if someone swoops down to take my ore, i wanna fight them for it
---
Bush is my homeboy.