This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is...

#11webbc99Posted 4/24/2013 7:15:46 AM
I'm the only vote for Nefarian? That fight was EPIC in Vanilla. The class calls were a great idea. The only bad thing was waiting 10+ mins after every wipe for him to respawn. I used to really enjoy that fight.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Final Fantasy VII, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Dark Souls
#12Egxamer1Posted 4/24/2013 8:19:55 AM
I chose Arthas, i didn't think it would be as popular as it is but proof is in the pudding. Epic badguy has epic fight with a twist ending
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#13Meganium7Posted 4/24/2013 8:27:14 AM
vanilla nef
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://i.imgur.com/gQ9X8ej.jpg
#14HakPosted 4/24/2013 9:12:03 AM
Egxamer1 posted...
I chose Arthas, i didn't think it would be as popular as it is but proof is in the pudding. Epic badguy has epic fight with a twist ending

Hardly a "twist" ending. Flew in the face of all established lore, and basically turned what could could have been a proper story about absolute corruption into a glittery fairy story about redemption.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#15WaffIeElitePosted 4/24/2013 9:39:57 AM
Arthas for lore (But god damnit Blizzard, how did you screw him up in Wrath so bad?), but fightwise, I'm subbing in Vanilla Kel'thuzad.
#16muffinz10Posted 4/24/2013 11:07:54 AM
ITT: Nostalgia Goggles and the post-WotLK hating bandwagon.
---
---
#17ElaeusPosted 4/24/2013 11:40:43 AM(edited)
From a lore point of view I find the three main villains we got in the past three expansions to be equally as well developed and I love them all. If I have to choose one I would go with Illidan.

Fight wise... Deathwing (sadly) was a crap fight for such a really threatening villain which was presented well during the expansion and poorly in his own instance unfortunately. Arthas on the other hand is still arguably one of my favorite heroic fights in the entire WoW history (and just happens to tie with Yogg Saron up there).

The first time I done Illidan was at lv80 so I can't testify to that.

So I will abstain from voting. This is a very hard decision.

This topic inspired me to rerun my henchmen poll which I might as well do to see if anything changed!

EDIT: I picked up that poll and I realized it's been only close to two months since I closed it so I will probably give it another month before I do a second round.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#18mestupkid185Posted 4/24/2013 1:15:29 PM
Kael thas Sunstrider not on that list. Epic fail.
#19Ness0123456789Posted 4/24/2013 4:37:49 PM
Nefarian's my favorite villain.

He's a saturday morning cartoon super villain. Hell, he's Dr.Doom of WoW.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI