This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate my warlock transmog

#1HiphopopotomusPosted 4/23/2013 8:28:29 PM
I'm looking to replace the hood with the tier 12 mage looking one from bwd, but I like this too.
http://i.imgur.com/ilx6SV7.jpg
---
My lyrics are bottomless
#2EDarienPosted 4/23/2013 8:29:47 PM
As usual, nothing matches.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#3Hiphopopotomus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:31:38 PM

I was thinking it did, but I'm literally colorblind sooo, what doesn't match?
---
My lyrics are bottomless
#4YhiPosted 4/23/2013 8:32:50 PM
EDarien posted...

this 2/10 basically

idk why so many kids on this board post their bad transmogs thinking everyone will be in awe and then get furious irl cuz people tell them they are bad at it

prolly that aspergers thing idk.
#5Hiphopopotomus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:33:44 PM
EDarien posted...

this 2/10 basically

idk why so many kids on this board post their bad transmogs thinking everyone will be in awe and then get furious irl cuz people tell them they are bad at it

you sound mad
---
My lyrics are bottomless
#6EDarienPosted 4/23/2013 8:35:18 PM
Hiphopopotomus posted...

The runes on your shoulders a very different orange/red than the rest. The helmet "red" doesn't match the red/orange of the robe/belt and the green on the arms is very off-putting when trying to tie it all together.

I also hope that's a tabard, but can't be sure. If it is, take it off. If it's not, then the robe is Blizzard's fault and not yours, as that chest doesn't match anything else at all and might be the reason the green arms look funny because you have a blue tabard on with 3-4 different shades of red/orange as "accents" in the head, shoulders, belt and bottom of the robe positions.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#7YhiPosted 4/23/2013 8:36:45 PM
Hiphopopotomus posted...
EDarien posted...

this 2/10 basically

you sound mad

its just a transmog bro try to relax ur red faced anger is unnecessary try to calm down
#8Hiphopopotomus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:39:37 PM
Hiphopopotomus posted...

The runes on your shoulders a very different orange/red than the rest. The helmet "red" doesn't match the red/orange of the robe/belt and the green on the arms is very off-putting when trying to tie it all together.

I also hope that's a tabard, but can't be sure. If it is, take it off. If it's not, then the robe is Blizzard's fault and not yours, as that chest doesn't match anything else at all and might be the reason the green arms look funny because you have a blue tabard on with 3-4 different shades of red/orange as "accents" in the head, shoulders, belt and bottom of the robe positions.

It's not a tabard lol, it's called Robe of Hateful Echoes.
But yeah, if it mismatches that much I'll have to find something else. To me it looks like everything matches lol but whatever guess I'll go back to generic full t5.
---
My lyrics are bottomless
#9EDarienPosted 4/23/2013 9:23:43 PM
Hiphopopotomus posted...
Hiphopopotomus posted...

It's not a tabard lol, it's called Robe of Hateful Echoes.
But yeah, if it mismatches that much I'll have to find something else. To me it looks like everything matches lol but whatever guess I'll go back to generic full t5.

Look, it's your character so if you like it then by all means enjoy. But Those were the issues I found with it. That robe is bad, though, to me. Now that I know the name, I looked it up and you're right, that robe is just horribly mismatched with itself. It has green arms and skirt, but blue/gold chest. I don't know who designed it, but they need 20 minutes in the corner for that one.

I'm not against a different color for accents, but I think if you're going to do it, pick the same color. The runes on the shoulder are cool, but they'd look better if they were darker or the hood matched better. Maybe try taking the hood off and see how it looks. Though, I'd still change the robe even if you keep the shoulders/belt.
---
#10c0sa n0straPosted 4/24/2013 12:32:07 AM
EDarien posted...
Hiphopopotomus posted...

That's a greenish recolor of the T5 robe, it doesn't match very well.