This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Paladins soloing Kael question.

#1Coop14Posted 4/24/2013 6:47:59 AM
How do you guys suggest handling the gangbang when all 4 come at you?

With monk I can just ToD the Mage and the rest is a cake walk.

Haven't done it yet as paladin so... Just looking for tips and advice.

Thanks all!
---
When one hates music, I question if they hate the soul. Music is undefinable, so don't try to define it for others.
#2HakPosted 4/24/2013 6:51:28 AM
Start the fight, immediately turn around and run away towards the start of the instance. Kill the first guy at the entrance, then the 2nd add in Alar's room, third one at the bottom of the ramp to Kael's room, 4th inside Kael's room. Then, when all 4 are revived you can still down them one at a time as they run back.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#3c0sa n0straPosted 4/24/2013 7:00:40 AM
Hak posted...
Start the fight, immediately turn around and run away towards the start of the instance. Kill the first guy at the entrance, then the 2nd add in Alar's room, third one at the bottom of the ramp to Kael's room, 4th inside Kael's room. Then, when all 4 are revived you can still down them one at a time as they run back.

Is this really still needed? I blow them up in seconds with my Warlock.
#4Mirido22Posted 4/24/2013 7:07:41 AM
Bubble and blow all cooldowns as ret. I can usually kill 3 before the immunity fades.
#5HakPosted 4/24/2013 7:14:54 AM
c0sa n0stra posted...
Hak posted...

Is this really still needed? I blow them up in seconds with my Warlock.

Not really entirely necessary, but I was giving a tip in case he found problems with it. Paladin really is one of the nicest classes to solo the fight with due to bubbling out of the clockwork toy mechanic once all the adds are down anyway.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#6Rayn247Posted 4/24/2013 7:18:53 AM
I've tried this fight like 20 times with my DK, and I still haven't pulled it off.
---
What doesn't kill me, had better start running.
#7Egxamer1Posted 4/24/2013 7:40:43 AM
I los the group with the left side statue just off the platform. I can usually 1-2 shot the darkener who needs to die first cause of the silence, usually Sanguinar dies next if he gets a fear off i usually have to bubble then and draw the mage closer, blow cds and nuke them all down. If not ill cut him down then the engineer and lastly the mage. Kael dies shortly afterwards. Easy day
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.