This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thank you, pandaria

#11PhrenzZephyrPosted 4/24/2013 1:36:34 PM
I kind of agree, but I usually pair it with the first movie, which I find better.
#12Ness0123456789Posted 4/24/2013 4:49:40 PM(edited)
Kung-Fu Panda is indeed one of the better non-pixar kids movies to come out in some time. It's also a great Kung-Fu movie as well. Though I still prefer the first over the second.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#13piplupzero(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 5:30:04 PM
Aye, they are both great. I just thought the first one was a bit more predictable. They are both great though and I think that using it to insult an xpac is ...slightly misinformed. I was just thrown by how good it actually was.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#14steveoSEKPosted 4/24/2013 6:47:20 PM
I kind of agree, but I usually pair it with the first movie, which I find better.

In fact every time I remember the movie now I remember why we don't have a "monkey stance" for some sort of utility.

---
http://i.imgur.com/FKvo0sE.jpg http://gurn.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/eek-a-mouse.jpg http://i.imgur.com/mmsHVBv.jpg
#15TheGreatCheezePosted 4/24/2013 6:51:21 PM
Honestly, KFP1 is in my top five favorite movies. The others include Legend of the Guardians: Owls of Ga'Hoole, Rise of the Guardians, Avatar and maybe Wreck it Ralph. The last one's up for debate.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#16keyvenxPosted 4/24/2013 8:35:56 PM
Elaeus posted...
woodym posted...
4sakuraHa0 posted...
There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

mind = blown

Proof that MoP is brilliant, because this exact quote was used there as well.

Not even sure it has any other origin.

My god, you're on the Internet. It's a quote by Alice Morse Earle, which took me all of 10s to google.

Don't tell me you think the vast majority of content of WoW was completely original and not inspired by popular culture either? LOL.
#17ElaeusPosted 4/24/2013 9:37:59 PM
keyvenx posted...
Elaeus posted...
woodym posted...
4sakuraHa0 posted...
There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."

mind = blown

Proof that MoP is brilliant, because this exact quote was used there as well.

Not even sure it has any other origin.

My god, you're on the Internet. It's a quote by Alice Morse Earle, which took me all of 10s to google.

Don't tell me you think the vast majority of content of WoW was completely original and not inspired by popular culture either? LOL.

lol check this kid out getting riled up because WoW quoted something awesome and made it even more awesome.

I did google it actually after I made that post, but did you honestly expect me to make a second post saying:"Guys, check this out! The results of my google!". I mean, you are on the internet. It took me 10 seconds, so it should take you no more than that.

LOL this was better than morning coffee... Thanks, random internet guy #104532. Please, continue to clown around spouting crap and I might throw you a banana next time.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.