This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List quotes you found and remember in WoW

#41Caljoe1608Posted 4/25/2013 6:33:46 AM
"I am Cairne chief of the bloodhoof Tauren"
#42ElaeusPosted 4/25/2013 6:37:20 AM
angrywalrus13 posted...
Elaeus posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
Elaeus posted...
"Am I... The one who did this to you?"

"No. It was my choice... To go away now. Better that than to do nothing and let Xemnas have his way. I belong with Sora. And now I'm going back to be with him. Roxas... I need you, to do me a favor. All these hearts that I captured? Kingdom Hearts... Set them free. It's too late for me to undo my mistakes. Don't let Xemnas have Kingdom Hearts. You can't. I'm glad... I got to meet you. Oh. And of course... Axel too. You're both my best friends. Never forget... That's the truth."

"No! Xion... Who else I'll have ice cream with?"

Gets me every ****ing time. :'(

Oh wait, wrong game.

I felt sad as balls for like 2 days after I beat Days. The last 2-3 hours of that game were intense as all ****.

That scene with Axel confronting Xion in front of the mansion was hrnngh

Edit: nothing beats Lexaeus b****-slapping Roxas, though.

Yeah.. Honestly in my opinion one of the best games ever came to exist. I mean the entire serious.. .I feel about it that way y'know? But this game in particular was just amazing in term of writing and characters. Probably the best..

KH is probs my favorite series ever, and yeah Days has my favorite writing hands down. Weird that the characters that are supposed to have no hearts (shhh I know) are the most human and developed.

About that "shhh", what is this I have been reading about Nobodies actually having hearts?

I mean I don't remember particularly that being mentioned in 358/2, but I read it over the internet I think very recently after not touching the series for three years and it got me thinking.

And yeah, of course I agree about the development part. The Organization overall got the most love of the writers in that regard but I think that's because you could feel them loving doing these particular characters.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#43angrywalrus13Posted 4/25/2013 6:45:33 AM
Nomura (the director) pretty much wrote the entire script while locking himself in a hotel room for a few weeks. Apparently the dude knows how to write.

As for the spoilz:

Roxas has Ven's heart inside him anyway (hence the appearance) and uh I guess apparently Nobodies can regrow hearts under the right circumstances? Or something that essentially functions like one. I'm not too sure on the details. But yeah basically the main three characters effectively had hearts anyway, but still.

Also, if you have a 3DS, KH3D was crazy good. The story gets kind of ridiculous (as in, over the top) even for someone who has been madly in love with it so far, but it's all quite good and does some very good retro-fitting while pretty much leading RIGHT up to KH3.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#44Emerald_WyvernPosted 4/25/2013 6:48:05 AM
Elaeus posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
Elaeus posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
Elaeus posted...
"Am I... The one who did this to you?"

"No. It was my choice... To go away now. Better that than to do nothing and let Xemnas have his way. I belong with Sora. And now I'm going back to be with him. Roxas... I need you, to do me a favor. All these hearts that I captured? Kingdom Hearts... Set them free. It's too late for me to undo my mistakes. Don't let Xemnas have Kingdom Hearts. You can't. I'm glad... I got to meet you. Oh. And of course... Axel too. You're both my best friends. Never forget... That's the truth."

"No! Xion... Who else I'll have ice cream with?"

Gets me every ****ing time. :'(

Oh wait, wrong game.

I felt sad as balls for like 2 days after I beat Days. The last 2-3 hours of that game were intense as all ****.

That scene with Axel confronting Xion in front of the mansion was hrnngh

Edit: nothing beats Lexaeus b****-slapping Roxas, though.

Yeah.. Honestly in my opinion one of the best games ever came to exist. I mean the entire serious.. .I feel about it that way y'know? But this game in particular was just amazing in term of writing and characters. Probably the best..

KH is probs my favorite series ever, and yeah Days has my favorite writing hands down. Weird that the characters that are supposed to have no hearts (shhh I know) are the most human and developed.

About that "shhh", what is this I have been reading about Nobodies actually having hearts?

I mean I don't remember particularly that being mentioned in 358/2, but I read it over the internet I think very recently after not touching the series for three years and it got me thinking.

And yeah, of course I agree about the development part. The Organization overall got the most love of the writers in that regard but I think that's because you could feel them loving doing these particular characters.

3D confirms that anything can grow a heart including Nobodies. Xemnas and RAX all grew their own.
---
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock
#45angrywalrus13Posted 4/25/2013 6:49:12 AM
3D confirms that anything can grow a heart including Nobodies. Xemnas and RAX all grew their own.

Okay yeah! I couldn't remember how explicit it was, but I now remember the scenes where it's mentioned. Thanks for that. I need sit through theater mode again.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#46Dinodude007Posted 4/25/2013 8:08:50 AM
Not enough energy.

Need more rage.

I can't use that ability yet.
---
Pokemon White FC: Chris -- 2623 2820 3100
#47littlebro07Posted 4/25/2013 12:33:25 PM
Why the hell are we talking about Kingdom Hearts
---
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif
#48angrywalrus13Posted 4/25/2013 1:14:34 PM
Why the hell are we asking that
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#49ElaeusPosted 4/25/2013 2:14:51 PM
What the hell is wrong with Kingdom Hearts
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#50littlebro07Posted 4/25/2013 2:19:17 PM
Nothing. It's a great game.

All of the sequels and spinoffs that turned it into cliche annoying anime crap (well I actually liked BBS) on the other hand...

>_>
---
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif