fastest way to grind city rep

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. fastest way to grind city rep
3 years ago#1
trying to get exalted with org, undercity and the trolls for crusader. im running that dungeon in org but it only gives 3 rep per kill. i know heroics give 21 rep per kill but you get fewer kills and its slower. idk is there a faster way than this?
Bush is my homeboy.
3 years ago#2
Tabards and quests from those cities
3 years ago#3
Go to the zones where those factions chill and do low level quests.
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344/lightelf1337/hotchick.jpg
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344/lightelf1337/whitepeople.gif
3 years ago#4
Do the argent tournament dailies and take the champion writs instead of the gold bags. Trade writs for city commendations.
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
3 years ago#5
dangit was hoping i wouldnt have to quest. are doing those argent dailies faster than doing low lvl quests?
Bush is my homeboy.
3 years ago#6
dont forget bosses drop 440rep in heroics. i think it is fastest to do a heroic, with about 2000rep or more per run.
3 years ago#7
Low level quests give tons of rep super fast. But if you don't want to quest, just don't.
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
3 years ago#8
yeah i might stick to heroics

ChocoboMog123 posted...
Low level quests give tons of rep super fast. But if you don't want to quest, just don't.

well I DO...the problem is for some reason the low lvl ones dont say where to go on the map and junk and i dont know how to quest without the game telling me exact where to go lol. i might have to just spam heroics
Bush is my homeboy.
3 years ago#9
BIMHB posted...

ChocoboMog123 posted...

well I DO...the problem is for some reason the low lvl ones dont say where to go on the map and junk and i dont know how to quest without the game telling me exact where to go lol. i might have to just spam heroics

Eh? The quest helping feature works regardless of your level. It will tell you where to go if you are lvl 90 in a lvl 10 area.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
3 years ago#10
LightHawKnight posted...
BIMHB posted...

ChocoboMog123 posted...

Eh? The quest helping feature works regardless of your level. It will tell you where to go if you are lvl 90 in a lvl 10 area.

ur right, i just had the box unchecked. see! im horrible at questing lol. now which hub gives darkspear rep?
Bush is my homeboy.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. fastest way to grind city rep

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived