This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

fastest way to grind city rep

#1BIMHBPosted 4/25/2013 2:38:50 PM
trying to get exalted with org, undercity and the trolls for crusader. im running that dungeon in org but it only gives 3 rep per kill. i know heroics give 21 rep per kill but you get fewer kills and its slower. idk is there a faster way than this?
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#2PsoloquoisePosted 4/25/2013 2:44:29 PM
Tabards and quests from those cities
#3LightElfPosted 4/25/2013 2:50:11 PM
Go to the zones where those factions chill and do low level quests.
---
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344/lightelf1337/hotchick.jpg
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344/lightelf1337/whitepeople.gif
#4AceronPosted 4/25/2013 3:04:50 PM
Do the argent tournament dailies and take the champion writs instead of the gold bags. Trade writs for city commendations.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#5BIMHB(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 4:37:50 PM
dangit was hoping i wouldnt have to quest. are doing those argent dailies faster than doing low lvl quests?
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#6Loserman15Posted 4/25/2013 4:45:42 PM
dont forget bosses drop 440rep in heroics. i think it is fastest to do a heroic, with about 2000rep or more per run.
#7ChocoboMog123Posted 4/25/2013 4:48:30 PM
Low level quests give tons of rep super fast. But if you don't want to quest, just don't.
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
#8BIMHB(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:21:16 PM
yeah i might stick to heroics

ChocoboMog123 posted...
Low level quests give tons of rep super fast. But if you don't want to quest, just don't.

well I DO...the problem is for some reason the low lvl ones dont say where to go on the map and junk and i dont know how to quest without the game telling me exact where to go lol. i might have to just spam heroics
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#9LightHawKnightPosted 4/25/2013 9:32:49 PM
BIMHB posted...

ChocoboMog123 posted...

well I DO...the problem is for some reason the low lvl ones dont say where to go on the map and junk and i dont know how to quest without the game telling me exact where to go lol. i might have to just spam heroics

Eh? The quest helping feature works regardless of your level. It will tell you where to go if you are lvl 90 in a lvl 10 area.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#10BIMHB(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:16:20 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
BIMHB posted...

ChocoboMog123 posted...

Eh? The quest helping feature works regardless of your level. It will tell you where to go if you are lvl 90 in a lvl 10 area.

ur right, i just had the box unchecked. see! im horrible at questing lol. now which hub gives darkspear rep?
---
Bush is my homeboy.