This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I'm rady to step down form a certain guild.

#1Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 4/25/2013 6:09:06 PM
I can't stand the amount of stupid from the GM. I really can't. She acts like flasks, wrist/weapon enchants and such aren't important for raiding. And she's so neanderous. I can't rely on her professions because she refuses to do anything. You know how cooking's easy to level now? Nope, she has to do it the old way.

And of course, she gets really frustrated when her Zygor messes up and tells her something wrong. That's Zygor, as in the leveling and profession guides that people pay to use. She won't take advise from experience players, even when it's better than what a guide says. She's tied to the guide, can't waiver from it, and has the memory of a goldfish. Doesn't know any quests. I've tried raid leading for her guilds for years, but after all the stuff she hands me, I won't take it.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#2PipBoy2kPosted 4/25/2013 6:13:02 PM
Sounds like a woman.
---
http://i.imgur.com/wAuwF.gif
#3halomonkey1_3_5Posted 4/25/2013 6:21:46 PM
zygor is pretty sweet though
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#4BIMHBPosted 4/25/2013 6:29:32 PM
PipBoy2k posted...
Sounds like a woman.

---
Bush is my homeboy.
#5scarecrowsPosted 4/25/2013 6:30:25 PM
Then make your own guild. This is like the people that complain when they see someone in trade making a group and saying things are on reserve. Don't like it? Make your own group.
---
"Your an imbecile" - Gallusz
#6scarecrowsPosted 4/25/2013 6:35:13 PM
BIMHB posted...
PipBoy2k posted...
Sounds like a woman.

You're making quite the name for yourself on these boards, women hater. I'm sorry your mom didn't hug you enough.
---
"Your an imbecile" - Gallusz
#7Kanus_oq_Seruna(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:37:31 PM
I'm only on that server cause I followed from the previous server, thinking maybe the higher pop would help. But I knew going into it that there might be issues. However, I don't like splitting guilds. If anything, I'll just stop playing that toon and return full focus to my main server. Actually, that's basically what I'm doing.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#8staticxmiPosted 4/25/2013 6:40:06 PM
PipBoy2k posted...
Sounds like a woman.

---
protozero666: It's a shame people like Chad Kroeger are as good as or even better than Hendrix now :(
#9BIMHBPosted 4/25/2013 6:41:12 PM
scarecrows posted...
BIMHB posted...
PipBoy2k posted...
Sounds like a woman.

You're making quite the name for yourself on these boards, women hater. I'm sorry your mom didn't hug you enough.

trying too hard
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#10GForceDragonPosted 4/25/2013 6:52:08 PM
scarecrows posted...
BIMHB posted...
PipBoy2k posted...
Sounds like a woman.

He's right, though.
---
"right now i have my ghoul glyphed to be the gimp, and when im low on health in summon the gimp and death pact his ass for some health. :/" -steveoSEK